What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about halfway through writing a guide for SaGa Frontier Remastered. This will include both a trophy guide as well as a walkthrough guide that includes miscellaneous other things.

Also, I have a mostly finished guide for Walden but I'll only go back to that if I get a collaborator that is willing to test some theories.

Also, this thread needs a sticky.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I'm about halfway through writing a guide for SaGa Frontier Remastered. This will include both a trophy guide as well as a walkthrough guide that includes miscellaneous other things.

Also, I have a mostly finished guide for Walden but I'll only go back to that if I get a collaborator that is willing to test some theories.

Also, this thread needs a sticky.

I'll go ahead and stick it. Thread should be somewhat updated at least... I'll clean it up a bit when I get a chance.

• Like 1

Hi @Beyondthegrave07.

The following games have been published and could be removed from the "Currently in Progress" list:

• CoD Infinite Warfare (7 down from the top)
  • Atelier Sophie (This is next to Atelier Firis in the list, which has not yet been published)
  • Kholat
  • RE8
  • NieR Replicant ver...(two published now!)
  • SaGa Frontier Remastered TG

• SaGa Frontier Remastered Misc. Guide

Thank you for maintaining this list!

• Like 2

On 11/9/2018 at 1:15 AM, Champ147 said:

I'll be looking to likely do Xenon Valkyrie+ guide. Since the trophies are same for both versions, it'll be for both. 

I think 30 months without a published guide is long enough to take my own shot at this game.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be starting from scratch ;)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Shikotei-kun said:

I think 30 months without a published guide is long enough to take my own shot at this game.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be starting from scratch ;)

Yeah, it's all good. I forgot about this actually as I had a nasty string of unfortunate life events. It's all yours if you want. And if you want help I can do that. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 11:39 AM, Paperclip1776 said:

Hi @Beyondthegrave07.

The following games have been published and could be removed from the "Currently in Progress" list:

• CoD Infinite Warfare (7 down from the top)
  • Atelier Sophie (This is next to Atelier Firis in the list, which has not yet been published)
  • Kholat
  • RE8
  • NieR Replicant ver...(two published now!)
  • SaGa Frontier Remastered TG

• SaGa Frontier Remastered Misc. Guide

Thank you for maintaining this list!

Thank you sir! List is now updated. It's a bit hard to do it via phone so I try to update the list once a week or so on laptop. Really hard to maintain the list when I'm not notified of a guide being published and no activity is found in this thread. Haha. 

You've been a big help maintaining this list so you deserve some credit too! :)  

• Like 1

Since I finally worked my way through the whole of Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, I wanted to update the guides to reflect some changes between PS3 and PS4 version of the game, so that the guide can better be used with both consoles. While doing that, I thought I might change up another trophy with some more tips, but when I finished writing the new guide description for it, I wasn't able to save it. All it does is giving me the following message:

K2DIJ7g.png

Yesterday I was able to update the "Legend of Dead Kel" dlc guide with no problems. However this morning I noticed, that it also didn't take all changes I made in the "Teeth of Naros" dlc either...

Anything I can do to fix that issue?

Also sorry, if this is the wrong thread for it. Been ages, since I last visited this place >_<

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 2:21 PM, Lagoon Aris said:

Since I finally worked my way through the whole of Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, I wanted to update the guides to reflect some changes between PS3 and PS4 version of the game, so that the guide can better be used with both consoles. While doing that, I thought I might change up another trophy with some more tips, but when I finished writing the new guide description for it, I wasn't able to save it. All it does is giving me the following message:

K2DIJ7g.png

Yesterday I was able to update the "Legend of Dead Kel" dlc guide with no problems. However this morning I noticed, that it also didn't take all changes I made in the "Teeth of Naros" dlc either...

Anything I can do to fix that issue?

Also sorry, if this is the wrong thread for it. Been ages, since I last visited this place >_<

Future queries can be asks in the GuideWriter's Headquarter's thread under side issues & feedback, or asked directly to my team and the author community on the author's discord.

This init binary issue is often temporary and usually only requires that you clear your cache.

@Beyondthegrave07

My Xenon Valkyrie+ guide has been published a while back. It can be removed from the list.

Also, as far as I can check:

- Nier (Gestalt)

There's a trophy guide for all four Nier games: v1.22.. and v1.22.., Original and JP Replicant, and Automata. Wouldn't that cover Gestalt as well?

The following guides have also been published:

- F.E.A.R. 3

- Nuclear Throne

Edited by Shikotei-kun
  • Like 2