What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

I'm not sure if this response is allowed within this thread, so please let me know if not.

I LOVE creating a Trophy List and respective Trophy Guides for games that either don't support trophies, or do but have a trophy list that is boring to me.

Most of them are narrative choice-based games. Basically because routinely, they're the ones I love the most, but have the weakest trophy lists.

The most polished one I've made up until now is a list and guide for Until Dawn, where the trophies are more alike to those of Quantic Dream games.

Talking about Quantic Dream games, I also made a list for Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy, also in the same league of other QD games, and haven't finished the guide yet.

I finished a list for Life Is Strange in the same vein, and am not finished with the guide. 

Working on a list and subsequent guide for Telltale's Game of Thrones. 

And on the complete other end of the spectrum:

I made lists for (however non-sensical) Pokemon Heartgold-Soulsilver and Pokemon Diamond-Pearl-Platinum.

Making rough guides, but will never finish them, since it's kindof crazy to actually write down how to get every Pokemon if there's no one actually interested. :P

If there's another thread in which this reply had better been posted, let me know, and if someone is interested in seeing the lists and guides I work on,let me know as well :)

Edited by QuentinCle95
  • Like 1

I just finished up a guide for N++! :)

About time that game got a guide, eh? =D And the game is currently on sale!

I was writing a guide for it, I know I'm slow but you could have checked the first post of this thread and combined forces with me :) !

• N++

EDIT: I try my best to keep this updated. Please quote me if I am missing a guide, or if you publish a guide because otherwise, this won't get updated very often. I will try harder to keep this updated, but you must also pitch in and do your part too.

You can remove it now, thanks for keeping this thread updated.

I was writing a guide for it, I know I'm slow but you could have checked the first post of this thread and combined forces with me :) !

I took all of your feedback into consideration and made adjustments to the guide etc. If you want shared credit for the guide, sure, I don't care really. I added you as a contributor. This means you can edit the guide, but please don't do any big adjustments without asking first. Thanks! :) I added you mostly as contributor so you get credit for the guide! ;)

• Like 1

I took all of your feedback into consideration and made adjustments to the guide etc. If you want shared credit for the guide, sure, I don't care really. I added you as a contributor. This means you can edit the guide, but please don't do any big adjustments without asking first. Thanks! :) I added you mostly as contributor so you get credit for the guide! ;)

Thanks man! I wasn't fishing for credits or something but I appreciate your efforts making the guide even better!

• F1 2015
  • PS4
  • Currently writing (At the very early stages at the moment)
  • No help is necessary

This is going to be my first guide. Not the most difficult or popular game in the world, so probably a good place to make a first attempt.

• Like 1

EDIT: I try my best to keep this updated. Please quote me if I am missing a guide, or if you publish a guide because otherwise, this won't get updated very often. I will try harder to keep this updated, but you must also pitch in and do your part too.

I'm working on an Elder Scrolls Online (PS4) guide, Currently being written AND am looking for assistance with writing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I try my best to keep this updated. Please quote me if I am missing a guide, or if you publish a guide because otherwise, this won't get updated very often. I will try harder to keep this updated, but you must also pitch in and do your part too.

I'm writing the Travel Bug guide (PS Vita) at the moment. It's still in writing progress and I already have a partner to write with.

Edited by Nitro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've recently finished writing a guide for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, for PS4 and PSVita.

It's currently under review, and will hopefully be published soon if it makes the grade. I couldn't really find any decent guides or tips for the game that didn't involve using seeds, so I decided to write one myself, on how to legitimately platinum the game.

Working on all these: Kindof scatterbrained, so I'll usually start another guide before finishing my last one :P

1. Darksiders II
  • PS4 (Deathinitive Edition)
  • About halfway there
  • Will accept help

2. Beyond: Two Souls Walkthrough Gameplay Guide

• PS3/PS4
  • Practically nowhere yet, still gathering information
  • Will accept help

3. Heavy Rain Trophy Guide

• PS3/PS4
  • Practically nowhere yet, still gathering information
  • Will accept help
Edited by QuentinCle95

• 2 weeks later...

Deadpool

PS3

RELEASED

Will accept help

Edited by crimsonidol-de