What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

On 22.07.2021 at 1:46 PM, Shikotei-kun said:

@Beyondthegrave07

My Xenon Valkyrie+ guide has been published a while back. It can be removed from the list.

Also, as far as I can check:

- Nier (Gestalt)

There's a trophy guide for all four Nier games: v1.22.. and v1.22.., Original and JP Replicant, and Automata. Wouldn't that cover Gestalt as well?

The following guides have also been published:

- F.E.A.R. 3

- Nuclear Throne

I had high hopes for this guide.

On 7/22/2021 at 5:46 AM, Shikotei-kun said:

@Beyondthegrave07

My Xenon Valkyrie+ guide has been published a while back. It can be removed from the list.

Also, as far as I can check:

- Nier (Gestalt)

There's a trophy guide for all four Nier games: v1.22.. and v1.22.., Original and JP Replicant, and Automata. Wouldn't that cover Gestalt as well?

The following guides have also been published:

- F.E.A.R. 3

- Nuclear Throne

Excellent job.  Way to help out.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for someone who is fluent in English and finished Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World to help out with the guide. 
Need somebody to help do the Grammar Checking :/ The Guide is pretty much done just need help to check and fix the Grammar & Formatting >< 

Hi @Beyondthegrave07

The following two (2) games have been published and could be removed from the "Currently in Progress" list:

1. PSR walkthrough - This game has three (3) walkthroughs: Confidants Guide, Will Seed Collectible Locations, and 100% Perfect Schedule.  I believe the 100% Perfect Schedule walkthrough is getting 100% of the game completed in a single play through so I think this one could be removed.

2. Cozy Grove

Thank you @Beyondthegrave07!  

• Like 1

I'm writing a guide for Devil May Cry 4 and I'm looking for somebody who knows the game and can help with grammar and structure because english it's not my first language. The guide is basically over, it needs some more detail which we can figure out together and some corrections.

Thanks to who will replay

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HYPERS said:

currently writing a gold medals and 100% completion guide for GTA V. I speedrun GTA V and have all the gold medals so I know what I'm writing about. it will be my most ambitious guide yet. I am over halfway done.

EDIT: @Beyondthegrave07 ^

I usually update it on the weekend as it's easier to do on my laptop than phone, but I've been away from home the past couple of weekends.

I'll get the list ironed out this weekend. It needs a bit of cleaning up.

• Like 1

Hi all,

Just putting out feelers on whether anybody is thinking of writing a trophy guide for Deathloop? I'm potentially interested (still gathering info while working on the plat myself) but getting quite close and was thinking of writing one if nobody else is. Thought it was worth mentioning.

Cheers!

Edited by LonesomeRoads
  • Like 1

Thank you for your patience everyone. List should be updated. Life is starting to cool down a bit so maybe I'll have a bit more time to keep this more updated. Big thanks to @Paperclip1776 for helping me keep my head straight when I've been lagging. I really do appreciate the updates!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 10:19 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Thank you for your patience everyone. List should be updated. Life is starting to cool down a bit so maybe I'll have a bit more time to keep this more updated. Big thanks to @Paperclip1776 for helping me keep my head straight when I've been lagging. I really do appreciate the updates!

No problem @Beyondthegrave07.  Glad I can help in a small capacity.  I'm also very busy so I do what I can, when I can.  Thanks again for all your support!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LonesomeRoads said:

Hi @Beyondthegrave07 and @Paperclip1776 just a heads up that I am starting my Deathloop trophy guide today, feel free to add it to the list on the front page, I will update once it's finished and published ?

Added to the list, thanks!

16 minutes ago, LonesomeRoads said:

No problem, thanks for adding it - thought I'd just let you know as I posted a few days ago saying I "might" do one and it was a bit vague! Will follow back here once I've requested it be published. Cheers!

Yeah, when someone says "might" or "maybe", I don't add it because if you decide otherwise, it's on the list indefinitely, and I don't know when to remove it. ?

Hi i m currently finding somebody to help me out with Atelier Lulua End Gear guide which i have completed. but will need some help with fixing the grammar as i not perfect in English ><
Also best if you played Atelier Lulua, Since i kinda wanna know it the guide is understandable from POV from Atelier Lulua player?~~~

• Like 1