Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

And I finished the Dragon Age Inquisition DLC today, it was better than I expected. I've played it for 10 hours (there are hardly any pointless things) and there are still some side quests left. This is how a DLC should be.

Congrats on that one! I agree, the DLC was pretty awesome, and it had quite an intriguing storyline. I spent around 12 hours on it xD

• Like 2

Congrats on that one! I agree, the DLC was pretty awesome, and it had quite an intriguing storyline. I spent around 12 hours on it xD

Thnx :D. Yeah I really like how much stuff there's to do. Activating all those statues felt pointless though and dragged on too long imp, but besides that it's awesome.

Hey! I see that you have Akiba's Trip as part of your backlog. I hope you get to it soon, it's an easy, fun game.

Yo, yeah the backlog keeps growing and growing. One day it'll consume the world and mankind will have to search the star ocean for a new home :awesome:. I need to get another Vita memory card. This time i'm going for a 64 GB.

I'm thinking of getting Ys in the future so these will definitely come in handy. Already added them to bookmarks. Thanks a lot!

clapping-crowd.gif

Awesome, I hope you like it. It's a great game.

• Like 2

Two new guides have been published and added to the checklist:

And I finished the Dragon Age Inquisition DLC today, it was better than I expected. I've played it for 10 hours (there are hardly any pointless things) and there are still some side quests left. This is how a DLC should be.

Buddy congratulations on Ys new guide xD have fun if jaws of hakkon, just make sure to play on nightmare for a awesone final boss fight :D

• Like 1

Buddy congratulations on Ys new guide xD have fun if jaws of hakkon, just make sure to play on nightmare for a awesone final boss fight :D

Thnx bud :D.

Already completed the DLC on Nightmare (that boss was hard even on lvl 27). Also updated the Dragon Age Inquisiton guide with info from the DLC that count for the main game's trophies.

• Like 1

Thnx bud :D.

Already completed the DLC on Nightmare (that boss was hard even on lvl 27). Also updated the Dragon Age Inquisiton guide with info from the DLC that count for the main game's trophies.

That's great buddy, funny that I recorded the fight but in the end it failed to save so I lost it, my bud archon was all I thought whenever Hakkon unleashed his wrath on me, loved playing on nightmare.

As for the guide, I couldn't be more proud of it xD

Ahh forgot to mention, guess which game i may start real soon, fresh from the oven, but not so second into the dark realm

• Like 1

That's great buddy, funny that I recorded the fight but in the end it failed to save so I lost it, my bud archon was all I thought whenever Hakkon unleashed his wrath on me, loved playing on nightmare.

As for the guide, I couldn't be more proud of it xD

Ahh forgot to mention, guess which game i may start real soon, fresh from the oven, but not so second into the dark realm

Nice bud, the fight against Hakkon was hard. He can freeze everyone from miles away and afterwards summons reinforcements and flies away. Using Thousand Cuts hardly even damaged him.

I'm glad that you like it., the DAI guide is also on the third place now :D. Do you still want to write a guide for the Jaws of Hakkon DLC?

Is it Dark Souls?

• Like 1

Nice bud, the fight against Hakkon was hard. He can freeze everyone from miles away and afterwards summons reinforcements and flies away. Using Thousand Cuts hardly even damaged him.

I'm glad that you like it., the DAI guide is also on the third place now :D. Do you still want to write a guide for the Jaws of Hakkon DLC?

Is it Dark Souls?

Hahahha, right on target bud xD dark souls 2 for ps4! Can't wait :D

As for hakkon guide, I would love to be part of it, just sad that they didn't record, do you know if it's possible to restart the dlc?

• Like 1

Hahahha, right on target bud xD dark souls 2 for ps4! Can't wait :D

As for hakkon guide, I would love to be part of it, just sad that they didn't record, do you know if it's possible to restart the dlc?

Awesome, enjoy.

If you have an earlier save, you can reload that. Otherwise you'd have to start another character.

• 3 weeks later...

Well this lair has been collecting a lot of dust lately. Time to clean it up with an announcement: as of today we have a new Events, Contests & "We Plays" subforum. Take a look and join the community's activities to have a good time and meet new people.

The Lair doesn't get dusty, just ashes from all the awesomeness that dragon leaves after conquering, xD I'll take a look at the forum, also I recorded yesterday the ancient dragon battle in dark souls 2 bud, it's a super boss, I'll upload this one alongside king Vendrick, I'll do it tonight, hopefully you stop by to see it.

Have a wonderfu week bud

The Lair doesn't get dusty, just ashes from all the awesomeness that dragon leaves after conquering, xD I'll take a look at the forum, also I recorded yesterday the ancient dragon battle in dark souls 2 bud, it's a super boss, I'll upload this one alongside king Vendrick, I'll do it tonight, hopefully you stop by to see it.

Have a wonderfu week bud

Lol, that version is so much better :lol:

Nicely done bud. I'll definitely check it out. If you're looking for other fun games to play after Dark Souls II, I'd recommend Ys Memories of Celceta and Demon Gaze. Really liked those 2. 

Thnx, you too :highfive:.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How go your Quest for STAR OCEAN THE LAST HOPE -INTERNATIONAL?

That will be Epic Platinum !! How hard is the game? My Friend say damn hard plat !!! 

Good Luck on you Quest get Plat !!!

Gai-and-Lee-might-gai-32787526-361-271.j

Hey Cassiopria, the epic quest is going good so far, I've played almost 40 hours. So far the game isn't that hard, but I'm playing on normal difficulty. The hardest thing so far is to get all 900 battle trophies, which are challenges. There are easy ones like defeat an enemy with a skill or get a combo chain of 25 hits, but also extremely grindy ones like kill 30,000 enemies.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Plat #112 Sound Shapes. Yay?

Hey I just got that myself a little while back.. *cough* I'm totally not going for the other versions *cough*

Congrats. :P I really love your checklist too, I need to sit down and read through it myself because I always like what people have to say about games. But I've seen your platinums before and you got really good games under your belt.

• Like 1

Hey I just got that myself a little while back.. *cough* I'm totally not going for the other versions *cough*

Congrats. :P I really love your checklist too, I need to sit down and read through it myself because I always like what people have to say about games. But I've seen your platinums before and you got really good games under your belt.

Lol, I'd play the other versions if I really liked the game (which isn't the case). 

Yeah I like to read other people's opinions too, especially about games I've played. Thnx :D and good luck reading through 112 plats :P.

• Like 1

Lol, I'd play the other versions if I really liked the game (which isn't the case). 

Yeah I like to read other people's opinions too, especially about games I've played. Thnx :D and good luck reading through 112 plats :P.

Well people looked through my 130+.. or at least I think lol. I don't give super long descriptions on what I thought for some of them. D'x 

And well I ruined my fastest platinum with the cross save popping so I decided to just go for it with the other versions. :P Oh well, ya know? Anywho, I hope you get through Rising soon. That game was fun as hell and I'd love a sequel or a PS4 remaster just to do it again..

• Like 1

Well people looked through my 130+.. or at least I think lol. I don't give super long descriptions on what I thought for some of them. D'x 

And well I ruined my fastest platinum with the cross save popping so I decided to just go for it with the other versions. :P Oh well, ya know? Anywho, I hope you get through Rising soon. That game was fun as hell and I'd love a sequel or a PS4 remaster just to do it again..

Lol, that's a lot too. I only write long descriptions if there's a lot to say about a game :P.

Already got through MGR:R and it's ready to be platted: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/30862-lets-unlock-10-plats-on-a-single-day/page-1. The game was fun, but also hard (especially if you're like me and started the first playthrough on Hard mode :facepalm: ). But it was just hard enough to make me want to beat it.

• Like 1

Lol, that's a lot too. I only write long descriptions if there's a lot to say about a game :P.

Already got through MGR:R and it's ready to be platted: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/30862-lets-unlock-10-plats-on-a-single-day/page-1. The game was fun, but also hard (especially if you're like me and started the first playthrough on Hard mode :facepalm: ). But it was just hard enough to make me want to beat it.

Oh yeah, the 10 plat thing. I can't do that.. I wanna try but its so tough for me. Dx

• Like 1