Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

Damn, that list of platinum is impressive! And after checking your backlog, cant help but mention that you should definitely play it soon! And the prequel too, 999! sadly not on playstation but the game is a direct sequel, and either ways its a great game too haha

Thnx :D. Which game are you talking about?

:platinum: #114 and trophy #6,000: Tales of Hearts R

1Le7ed9e.png

Holy $#!t, would you look at that plat image, It's so beautiful :wub: . I wish every developer would put that much effort into creating a plat.

Congratulations!! I'm currently playing through this game (not trophy hunting just yet; enjoying the game) and seeing this trophy is definitely motivating! So pretty!

• Like 1

1Le7ed9e.png

Holy $#!t, would you look at that plat image, It's so beautiful :wub: . I wish every developer would put that much effort into creating a plat.

Congrats with your new plat !!! indeed its very beautiful, i have also with my FF14 that also a beauty  :wub: and this indeed amazing milestone  :awesome: 

• Like 2

Guides #14 Tales of Hearts R and #15 Tales of Hearts R - Namcoin Collection Guide have been published  :dance:.

Nice guide! Sadly I started NG+ just 24 hours ago with 3200 grade; I was just a bit too early! But hey, I'll just do everything on the 2nd playthrough haha. I wish I had seen the namcoin guide earlier though; the one on playstationtrophies doesnt even go in order, so this would've been much more convenient. Point is... they are great guides!

• Like 1

Nice guide! Sadly I started NG+ just 24 hours ago with 3200 grade; I was just a bit too early! But hey, I'll just do everything on the 2nd playthrough haha. I wish I had seen the namcoin guide earlier though; the one on playstationtrophies doesnt even go in order, so this would've been much more convenient. Point is... they are great guides!

Thnx :D. You could always do a third playthrough or reload the save file from the first playthrough to farm some more grade and get some equipment from the Triverse Gate and the Arena.

Thnx :D. You could always do a third playthrough or reload the save file from the first playthrough to farm some more grade and get some equipment from the Triverse Gate and the Arena.

Well at this point Ill just do it on my 2nd playthrough considering Im almost 10 hours in haha. Still going to be useful, even if I didnt get the same bonuses and all that stuff! I still got the keep parameters & 5x exp which I'd say is probably the most important :P 

Edited by Darkskilling
  • Like 1

Important Announcement:

The Guide of the Year Awards 2015 Nomination thread is up. So nominate your favourite guide from 2015, but read the OP first. Not every guide is eligible (the OP has a list of the ones you can choose from) and you need to give solid reasons for your nominations. The nomination thread stays open for 2 weeks.

Well at this point Ill just do it on my 2nd playthrough considering Im almost 10 hours in haha. Still going to be useful, even if I didnt get the same bonuses and all that stuff! I still got the keep parameters & 5x exp which I'd say is probably the most important :P

Ok, didn't you get the 99 item limit (or at least 60), keep cooking level, and keep somatic bonds? Those are important too for beating the boss on Unknown, reaching cokking lvl 99, and the 7 Unbreakable Bonds trophies.

• Like 1

Ok, didn't you get the 99 item limit (or at least 60), keep cooking level, and keep somatic bonds? Those are important too for beating the boss on Unknown, reaching cokking lvl 99, and the 7 Unbreakable Bonds trophies.

Oh yes yes lol forgot abouy them :P I got 60 items and all the rest, I mostly justs didnt get keep gald and keep items. But by now my stack of items is all full and got a ton of gold and level 95 cooking, I wont even have to grind it! (And of course the bonds too)

Edited by Darkskilling
  • Like 1

Oh yes yes lol forgot abouy them :P I got 60 items and all the rest, I mostly justs didnt get keep gald and keep items. But by now my stack of items is all full and got a ton of gold and level 95 cooking, I wont even have to grind it! (And of course the bonds too)

Ok, great job with reaching cooking lvl 95 already :yay:.

1Le7ed9e.png

how could i miss this ?  :wub:

congratulations buddy, you're officially a member of the inner lights of the heart  :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...