Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

Thnx BrunoBomb :highfive: , well if you want a glimpse of the future, take a look at my backlog. I intend to plat most (if not all) of the games listed there.

Yes indeed. I'm trying to finish the backlog but some will not be done becuase the online servers. At least I will still get the trophies I can. But well good luck.

• Like 1

Looks great! When I get up to that many I may start a list with the spoiler links, but not yet. Still got a ways.

Thnx  :highfive: . I figured it would be a real drag to scroll through everything, especially when the :platinum: are spread over numerous posts. With the spoiler tags it'll be much easier to navigate trhough the checklist.

Thnx  :highfive: . I figured it would be a real drag to scroll through everything, especially when the :platinum: are spread over numerous posts. With the spoiler tags it'll be much easier to navigate trhough the checklist.

Yeah, that's true. I also plan to redesign my checklist with some spoilers, sorted by the year I earned it. And only the trophys from the actual year will be withour spoiler, should also look nice xD But your version is also cool, especially because you took your time to write something to every game. I miss this in some other plat lists :( I'm always interested in the opinion of other gamers. So pretty good work here  :yay:

Edited by cybershark91
  • Like 1

Yeah, that's true. I also plan to redesign my checklist with some spoilers, sorted by the year I earned it. And only the trophys from the actual year will be withour spoiler, should also look nice xD But your version is also cool, especially because you took your time to write something to every game. I miss this in some other plat lists :( I'm always interested in the opinion of other gamers. So pretty good work here  :yay:

Thnx buddy, it's nice to read that. Your idea is pretty neat too to sort them by the year achieved. It took quite a while to write everything and that's also the main reason I started a new checklist. I didn't want to delete all the text. I thought that the descriptions at some games (mainly Mass Effect 3 and The Walking Dead season 1) were way too long.

• Like 1

You have a awesome collection of Platinums! I'd love to have some of them for myself. What will platinum #100 be?

Backlog

Persona 4 Golden (reserved as   :platinum: #100)

This should answer your question xD In my opinion a great game worth as  :platinum: #100.

Edited by cybershark91
  • Like 1

Sweet Deal man, that is an incredible plat to have :highfive:

Thnx buddy  :highfive: compared to impossible the ironman clasiic seemed so easy that I had to check the difficulty to make sure I didn't accidentally start on normal or easy. So when are you going for XCOM? Or are you going to play an easy game after Mortal Kombat. After playing Dark Souls and XCOM i'm now plaing epic mickey 2, it's a fun and easy platformer (just what I need right now).

Good job on the platinums sir!

Thnx :D

Beautiful Platinum list! I have atm 1 plat, i will make a checklist when i have 20 plats or more...:$

And congratulations with the XCOM Plat, insane to have! 

Keep up the good work!

Ok I'll hold you to it ;) . I see you're close to platting a few games, good luck with those. Thnx I will.

You have a awesome collection of Platinums! I'd love to have some of them for myself. What will platinum #100 be?

Thnx :D, you also have some nice :platinum: . I'd love to get The Puppeteer and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. :platinum: #100 will be Persona 4 Golden B) !!!

This should answer your question xD In my opinion a great game worth as  :platinum: #100.

Yep that pretty much sums it up :) , thnx it's my favorite game on the vita and one of the best rpgs I've ever played.

• Like 1

Thnx buddy  :highfive: compared to impossible the ironman clasiic seemed so easy that I had to check the difficulty to make sure I didn't accidentally start on normal or easy. So when are you going for XCOM? Or are you going to play an easy game after Mortal Kombat. After playing Dark Souls and XCOM i'm now plaing epic mickey 2, it's a fun and easy platformer (just what I need right now).

I do want to get back into it. I might make it my summer project. MK is pretty easy now as all the tough stuff is done and I am more just waiting until 7999 trophies to finish it off ^_^

• Like 1

I do want to get back into it. I might make it my summer project. MK is pretty easy now as all the tough stuff is done and I am more just waiting until 7999 trophies to finish it off ^_^

Nice that'll make a great milestone  :yay: . I'm doing the same with Dark Souls, I want to make that plat trophy #4500.