Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

Ok I'll hold you to it ;) . I see you're close to platting a few games, good luck with those. Thnx I will.

That´s right, i´m close with God of War 3. Only the challenge of the gods and titan mode (with the glitch is it so easy!). I´m do that in the summer i think. God of war 2 is impossible for me (shitty quick time event at the end of the game). I hold you to it you will keep up the good work :awesome:

• Like 1

That´s right, i´m close with God of War 3. Only the challenge of the gods and titan mode (with the glitch is it so easy!). I´m do that in the summer i think. God of war 2 is impossible for me (shitty quick time event at the end of the game). I hold you to it you will keep up the good work :awesome:

What glitch? How are the GoW2 QTE impossible? Thnx  :highfive: . I see that you're working on Borderlands 2, that game is also easy to plat. Just follow the guide.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

What glitch? How are the GoW2 QTE impossible? Thnx  :highfive: . I see that you're working on Borderlands 2, that game is also easy to plat. Just follow the guide.

In God of War 3 is a glitch to have unlimited health and magic in titan mode. That´s the reason that so many people have the platinum of this game. But first you have to beat the challenge of the gods to start the glitch, that will be my goal in the summer. I am horrible at quick time events, and the QTE at the end of God of War 2 is so freaking fast i can´t beat it...maybe i will try it soon again. And yeah Borderlands 2 is an easy game, i am enjoying it every second since a break of a month. Really really fun to play! :yay:

Edited by wiebeamalur
  • Like 1

My God, so many platinums lol you've really gathered quite a collection, mad props for you :D

I hope I can get so many someday, there's no rush though, as long as the path is enjoyable, it can take as long as it is needed ^^

• Like 2

In God of War 3 is a glitch to have unlimited health and magic in titan mode. That´s the reason that so many people have the platinum of this game. But first you have to beat the challenge of the gods to start the glitch, that will be my goal in the summer. I am horrible at quick time events, and the QTE at the end of God of War 2 is so freaking fast i can´t beat it...maybe i will try it soon again. And yeah Borderlands 2 is an easy game, i am enjoying it every second since a break of a month. Really really fun to play! :yay:

I wish I knew about that when I went for the GoW3 plat. I spent quite a while fighting Hades and that ice scorpion. I finished GoW 1, 2 and 3 then I went for all the Challenges. Only advice I can give you is to keep trying GoW2. Eventually you'll get it.

And you did buddy :) you're awesome

Thnx  :blush:

My God, so many platinums lol you've really gathered quite a collection, mad props for you :D

I hope I can get so many someday, there's no rush though, as long as the path is enjoyable, it can take as long as it is needed ^^

Thnx Omar :highfive: . That's the spirit. 

• Like 2

Most of your platinums are really similar to mine. Glad to see that you're enjoying the same games as I do, especially the RPG ones.I'm also planning to make Persona 4 Golden as my #100 plat :P Really nice collection dude :)

Which means you have excellent taste :D . RPGs are my favorite genre. Nice, but I see you already have P4G as plat #90 so are you going to make the Asian version :platinum: #100? Thnx you also have an amazing collection, I also want the Final Fantasy X, X-2, Lightning Returns and the Catherine :platinum: . Congrats with that one, I hear Babel mode is a torture :yay: . 

Which means you have excellent taste :D . RPGs are my favorite genre. Nice, but I see you already have P4G as plat #90 so are you going to make the Asian version :platinum: #100? Thnx you also have an amazing collection, I also want the Final Fantasy X, X-2, Lightning Returns and the Catherine :platinum: . Congrats with that one, I hear Babel mode is a torture :yay: .

I have the US version waiting on my desk. Originally I planned to make Dragon Age Inquisition as my #100 plat, but I changed my mind after I finally gave P4G a try and completed it. It pretty much became my #1 fav game of all time. Those Final Fantasy games were really fun to hunt trophies. You should definitely pick those games up at somepoint. About Catherine, only one Babel stage gave me a real trouble(stage 3 I think it was), took me like 3-4 hours to finish that one.
  • Like 1

I have the US version waiting on my desk. Originally I planned to make Dragon Age Inquisition as my #100 plat, but I changed my mind after I finally gave P4G a try and completed it. It pretty much became my #1 fav game of all time. Those Final Fantasy games were really fun to hunt trophies. You should definitely pick those games up at somepoint. About Catherine, only one Babel stage gave me a real trouble(stage 3 I think it was), took me like 3-4 hours to finish that one.

Yeah I will, but first I'm working on my backlog a bit. I want to at least complete the Tomb Raider collection. FFX was one of my favorite games on the PS2, so I can't wait to get back to that one. I downloaded Catherine ever since it came to PS+ last year, but I haven't started it yet.

Yeah I will, but first I'm working on my backlog a bit. I want to at least complete the Tomb Raider collection. FFX was one of my favorite games on the PS2, so I can't wait to get back to that one. I downloaded Catherine ever since it came to PS+ last year, but I haven't started it yet.

Catherine is really awesome, but I haven't finished the game xD Will do this at some point in the future.

In my opinion, The Tomb Raider HD Collection is quite boring :/ DOn't know if I will ever finish thse games. At least the new TR seems to be better. Will play this later

• Like 1

Catherine is really awesome, but I haven't finished the game xD Will do this at some point in the future.

In my opinion, The Tomb Raider HD Collection is quite boring :/ DOn't know if I will ever finish thse games. At least the new TR seems to be better. Will play this later

I don't like time trials, that's why I put them on hold for so long. But the story was interesting. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thnx  :highfive: . I haven't played the first one, how was it? After Dark Souls and XCOM I wanted to play an easy game and I saw this one on sale and thought why not. 

The first one was good, but a little too long. It got very samey after awhile and I think it could have had about 25% cut off and not lost a beat.

• Like 1

The first one was good, but a little too long. It got very samey after awhile and I think it could have had about 25% cut off and not lost a beat.

This one is very short if you're not doing any side quests. I finished my second playthrough in about 5 hours. The side quests make the game about 10 hours longer.

Edited by Dragon-Archon