Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

• 3 weeks later...

Damn dude even when you are having a platinum drought I still can't catch up to the sheer awesome collection of platinum's found in the Lair of PsnProfiles :P Well done on the latest addition my friend :D

Edited by razza123-
  • Like 1

Damn dude even when you are having a platinum drought I still can't catch up to the sheer awesome collection of platinum's found in the Lair of PsnProfiles :P Well done on the latest addition my friend :D

Thnx buddy :D, you'll get there eventually. I mostly play during the vacations, so there will be some more platinum draughts.

• Like 1

Thnx buddy :D, you'll get there eventually. I mostly play during the vacations, so there will be some more platinum draughts.

Damn Bro I hope I can catch you one of these days, I have currently got enough games in my backlog to easily take me to 100 :platinum: trophies but getting that extra bit will still require a lot of effort :P 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Still going awesome on the platinums i see Dragon-Archon, keep it up!~ :3

Thnx mate, I will :highfive:.

Buddy, xD

I have permission and I'm allowed by the keeper to pass through the unknown ring and witness the birth of a new slew Lair xD

Of course bud :D. How is Final Fantasy Type-0?

• Like 2

Your welcome!~ *Highfives*

Btw Dargon-Archon, i have a question, where do you find the large versions of platinum trophy's at? o: Just wondering because i was thinking about maybe making a platinum trophy checklist of my own when i get a few more plats. ^^

You can only get those images once you've become legend :awesome:. I'm just kidding, to get them follow these steps:

1. Go to your trophy log
  2. Left-click on the trophy image you want to copy
  3. Left-click the image again
  4. Right-click the image and select "Copy"
  5. Go to the forum and paste it
  • Like 2

Thnx mate, I will :highfive:.

Of course bud :D. How is Final Fantasy Type-0?

So awesome bud, wish they changed the gameplay if the main one and lightning returns xD the freedom is so great, plus we have a open world and chocobo riding as early as chapter 2

After feeling my heart break if the opening sequence, at least I witness some hope if my own baby Choco egg.

You can only get those images once you've become legend :awesome:. I'm just kidding, to get them follow these steps:

• Go to your trophy log
  • Left-click on the trophy image you want to copy
  • Left-click the image again
  • Right-click the image and select "Copy"
  • Go to the forum and paste it

What a slaying way of explaining, yes! xD

• Like 2

Lol, okay, thanks! :D

No problem.

So awesome bud, wish they changed the gameplay if the main one and lightning returns xD the freedom is so great, plus we have a open world and chocobo riding as early as chapter 2

After feeling my heart break if the opening sequence, at least I witness some hope if my own baby Choco egg.

What a slaying way of explaining, yes! xD

Nice, it sounds great. I haven't played FF Type-0 before, so I'm really looking forward to it. I really ought to get a PS4.

• Like 1