100th Completed game

Couch

Hello Everyone,

So I just completed my 99th completed game. I'm looking for some suggestions for what I should do for my 100th whether it be a PSN game, PS3, or PS4. I just can't think of anything that really wows me at this point.

psn is the_couchster

Thanks

I saw you've completed both God of War 1 and 2, so I'd recommend God of War 3.  It has an amazing story and is one of the most visually stunning games that's ever been released for the PS3.  If you enjoyed the first 2, then 3 is a must!  No matter which game you go with, I'm sure it will be well deserving of #100!

Is 100 complete games really a noteworthy milestone? If you wish to make it 1 than by all means. But is there really a faster way to check which was your 100th without some unneeded amount of searching? 

100th plat/every 1K trophies i get but i have no idea what my 100th game was and don't really care to look tbh. Again, if you wish to make 100 completed game something big then feel free. Was just stating my thoughts on the matter.

As for the topic UC3 seems like a nice choice. DLC wasn't near as bad as people make it out to be. 

Thanks to all who posted suggestions. It looks like Uncharted 3 will be the 100th. As far as other people who come on here to try to put other people down.....get a life.

I think it was just a roundabout way of saying that 100th completed game isn't a milestone that is currently tracked here. It's tough to really figure out what game was your 100th completed unless you made a point of doing something specific, like what you're doing. Good luck with Uncharted 3 though, seems like a good one to do for your 100th :D

The last of us is a good idea as well. I'm probably going to stick with a game I currently own though. Now hard corps Uprising is a splendid idea. I enjoy the game very much but that has to be the hardest damn 100% I've ever tried for next to Joe danger 2 and those damn 3 pro medals I'm missing. I definitely don't want it to be some easy game like your suggestion of aabs animals. If i wanted that I would just finish up warframe.

The last of us is a good idea as well. I'm probably going to stick with a game I currently own though. Now hard corps Uprising is a splendid idea. I enjoy the game very much but that has to be the hardest damn 100% I've ever tried for next to Joe danger 2 and those damn 3 pro medals I'm missing. I definitely don't want it to be some easy game like your suggestion of aabs animals. If i wanted that I would just finish up warframe.

Haha yeah, I was just joking with Aabs animals, dont ever get it. You cant even call that one a game xD