Treasure Hunter Spreadsheet

Sir_Bee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would've used this, however I'm currently using a more standard one - Without all the statistics - however this one looks good the only flaw that I can ID is that it's a Google document and they end up getting vandalised if you're not too careful - whether there's document protection or not it appears.

I would've used this, however I'm currently using a more standard one - Without all the statistics - however this one looks good the only flaw that I can ID is that it's a Google document and they end up getting vandalised if you're not too careful - whether there's document protection or not it appears.

It was meant more as a template, if someone wants to take the time to break into it and change it, then they have too much time on their hands lol.  I just wanted it to be available for people to copy, and use for themselves.  If they wanted to take out some of the detail, all the power to them, it was just a starting point.  I made a second one that I used personally.  Glad you found one that worked for you though :)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

To anyone who is working on the treasure hunter trophy, I have made a quick spreadsheet to track what items you have, and how many materials/ingots you need to get the rest.  If nobody wants it, no worries, but it will help me so I figured I could share it around.  It will do all the calculations, you just need to track what weapons/accessories you have, and how many of each materials you have.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gaT3Dg5y3JdtZ8lLT2P__UY4OQc5O_6gWOhclvwnMnU/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you very much for sharing this!!! It's really handfull!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sir Bee facing some issue in your sheet... How to use the "Got" Column?? Does it minus the ones you fill with Y?? I want to subtract the cost of the Accessories/Weapon i own from the total...

Yes, if you change the "N" to a "Y" it will remove the cost of upgrading that accessory/weapon.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Thanks. Unfortunately it didn't work out as you said. Anyways I got the Platinum following your Sheet. Thanks  :)

I am glad that you were able to get the platinum, and I think that I may have figured out what was causing you an issue.  On the sheet there is a "upgrade needed" column that is filled with mostly "N".  That is because you can acquire that accessory without needing to do the upgrade.  If you were to miss it along the way, and need to upgrade it, you would have to change the "N" in that column to a "Y" in order to include the upgrade materials.  As the sheet currently stands, anything with a "N" in that column (Upgrade Needed) will not be included in any of you total costs.

Just posting this for future reference if anyone else runs into that issue.  

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

Just wanted to drop by and offer my belated thanks for your excellent work with this. Really helped when I finished up the plat last year. Great job

Glad it was of some use to you.  Belated congrats on the platinum :)

• 3 years later...

Triple checked everything and Bhakti is still giving me shit.

?

Is it possible that upgrading from tier 1 to tier 2 to tier 3 in one go won’t register the second weapon in the inventory?

Edited by fbdbh

18 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

I guess it could be possible, but I cannot confirm one way or the other, sorry.

Well, anyway, thank you for the spreadsheet, got the platinum after reloading a save and making sure everything was moved around in the inventory before selling.

Edited by fbdbh
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Well, anyway, thank you for the spreadsheet, got the platinum after reloading a save and making sure everything was moved around in the inventory before selling.

I am happy that you did not have to restart from the beginning (like I did when I lost my save with treasure hunter being the last thing left to finish ... :( ).

Congratulations on your shiny new platinum.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...