GTA Online Heists delayed but still on the way, says Rockstar

WuTangJase-

"We know many fans have been eagerly awaiting the release of the Online Heists that we had planned to release for you this spring, and they are taking more time to create than originally anticipated. We are very sorry for the delay, and are working hard to bring them to you as soon as we can," said Rockstar today. "Stay tuned for more information on that as well as lots of other ongoing content updates, enhancements and additions to the world of GTA Online that are on the way."

Couldn't find this topic. Sorry if it already existed.

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/18/5820926/gta-online-heists-delayed-grand-theft-auto-5

Edited by Marvel-J-375

At this point, I don't care anymore. They'll probably end up being a big dissapointment with a small cash reward. Probably 20 minutes of work for $10,000. You know they can't give too much money, gotta sell those shark cards.

Exactly my thoughts. You said it all. 

Fuck GTA Online, Fuck Heists, Fuck your Bullshit R*.....

Sorry for my language.

Edited by MrCostari

At this point, I don't care anymore. They'll probably end up being a big dissapointment with a small cash reward. Probably 20 minutes of work for $10,000. You know they can't give too much money, gotta sell those shark cards.

I'm guessing you'll be able to do 1 heist each week and you'll get around 100k. Sound fair.

I think it's pretty obvious why the heists are being delayed, Rockstar are far to busy with the next gen versions of the game and could not give a toss about their customers, at the end of the day their a business and are looking out for number 1 

I for one won't be buying it for the PS4 I already have platinum on the PS3 and I almost forgot to mention the multiplayer sucks.

Wouldn't mind waiting so long if the online was actually half decent. It's pretty boring when you're on your own, you get little cash for missions, barely nothing when you think, hair cuts are $1000

U+WOT+M8+description+.+http+www.facebook

$1000 is ridiculous.

And if you want any luxury items  you have two choices.

1, Buy a shark card for a stupid amount of money, no one with sense buys those things. 

2. Go fuck yourself.

I choose number 2, I do it daily at this point. 

lol heists have been "coming" for like 8 months now, we all know they'll drop in the fall once the PS4 version is out, even then they'll be useless.

Anybody here actually think you'll get like $100,000 a heist? no fucking way, a $250,000 shark card is like $5 of actual money, at that point they're giving $3 away every time someone completes a heist, if they give $100,000 per mission, it would fuck up the economy too. 

I can only see heists giving that reward if you're only allowed to do 1 heist a month or something, there's no way you'll be able to spam them. 

No one ever cares any more R*.

You're like a dead beat dad who's been promising us since we were 6 that you'd take us to the movies, now we're 43 and you're still banging on about it,  we don't care. 

• Like 1

They said on twitter the cash you get. All I remember is if 4 people do heist they get 80k each.

I read about something on the gta forums and someone said you will need X amount job points to do a heist. Do you gus know if this is true?

yep, I'm pretty sure that's what job points do, I think it's like only one person need x amount to start the planning of a heist or something.

Edited by Shelbeh

already sold my copy of it. i wont keep a game for a fucking year on my shelf until i wait for them to give me full content.

"A fucking year"

I didn't realize that 9 months was a year.

"Full content"

You mean the update or 2 a month that added new jobs, cars, and weapons every single time, that not only got added online, but went to your single player characters as well?

They've given everything they ever promised to give - Online Heists are the only thing that haven't happened yet.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51422/some-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html

Content Creator? Got it.

Beach Bum update? Got it.

Capture? Got it.

Not to mention the various smaller content updates like Business and I'm Not a Hipster. They've actually given us MORE - for *free* - than they initially told us about.

Heists are the ONLY thing on that list that haven't come yet. But hey, let's all act like Rockstar hasn't kept their word at all because of it.

"A fucking year"

I didn't realize that 9 months was a year.

"Full content"

You mean the update or 2 a month that added new jobs, cars, and weapons every single time, that not only got added online, but went to your single player characters as well?

They've given everything they ever promised to give - Online Heists are the only thing that haven't happened yet.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51422/some-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html

Content Creator? Got it.

Beach Bum update? Got it.

Capture? Got it.

Not to mention the various smaller content updates like Business and I'm Not a Hipster. They've actually given us MORE - for *free* - than they initially told us about.

Heists are the ONLY thing on that list that haven't come yet. But hey, let's all act like Rockstar hasn't kept their word at all because of it.

of course they did. so when you think about them not giving you the only cool thing that the mp would have had you will also think "but hey, they gave me some weapons and some other smaller contents". yea, excuse me for not settling with shitty weapons, cars and jobs. Heists are the ONLY thing that should have been introduced. But it's okay because hey, they gave me more useless content i wasnt promised instead .