July PS+ Offerings

R25CCE

I think that guacemale turbo whatever edition will be on ps+

cause here you can see its release date :

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/06/guacamelee_super_turbo_championship_edition_wrestles_onto_the_ps4_in_july

and we all know that we get day 1 games on ps+ 

if its true than lets hope they will give us the dlc's together with the game or instead now even bother making them

They already confirmed on EU blog that it won't be July PS+. I would find you the quote but I'm on my phone.

Also the post really is just to show the PS4 games as they are usually the same in every region. The Ps3\vita will most likely be different.

Really hope that EU get Mind=0 - looks a little like a 1st person Persona clone, however it only just released over here so very unlikely :shakefist:
Although im pretty much pleased with anything - just hope the vita gets some love.

Edited by DJROE95

For those of you who have not revisited the site, the lineup has apparently changed. So instead of Strider and Towerfall, it's Hustle Kings (Vita) and Table Ice Hockey. It would seem they won't be getting free ps4 games over there.

As for the other games, I'm interested in MIND =0. Perhaps Strider too if EU gets that for PS3/4, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Nikorayu

Well, atleast my PS4 indy collection will be decent by the time I buy one. No issue there.

Ps3 however..not for me, and TBH while I expected one indy game it would be nice to get a full game and one that isn't another sports one:/ Kind of disapointing having only joined in may.

Hopefully this won't be true/will change.