Waddle Waddle Trophy - Carmelita is not available in the hideout

So, I've beaten all of the levels and now going back for cleanup.  I went back to Episode 3 to do the Waddle Waddle mission with Carmelita, but she's not a selectable character in the hideout.  I only have Bentley, Sly, Murray, and the Caveman dude available.

Any idea how I can get Carmelita to reappear in the hideout?

That's weird, I never heard of this before. Try to replay a job in episode 3 where you pay as carmelita (I believe it's called Operation Jurrasic Thievery). To clarify: is she absent in the hideout or just no selectable? Because in your post you mention not selectable and ask how to get Carmelita to reappear.

Well, I feel kind of silly now.  I had beaten every level except for the Epilogue.  And she just so happens to get captured in the Epilogue, so that's why she wasn't selectable.  Once I freed her and beat the epilogue, she showed back up in the hideout.

Well, I feel kind of silly now.  I had beaten every level except for the Epilogue.  And she just so happens to get captured in the Epilogue, so that's why she wasn't selectable.  Once I freed her and beat the epilogue, she showed back up in the hideout.

Oh ok, thnx for letting me know. I'll post it in the guide.