Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarknessKey92

Have you ever bought a game without having the Console yet?

160 posts in this topic

I'd preordered Infamous Second Son Collector's Edition back in November. I wanted the hat, lol but sadly I don't even have a PS4 yet. So it's kinda just sitting there on my shelf. Before I was even sure I would get a PS3(for birthday/christmas), I bought three games in advance. And lastly Bleach Shattered Blade a few months before I got a Wii.

I got my copy of Knack and a 2nd DS4 before my PS4 arrived. I got them even before the PS4 launched.

I bought injustice on ps4 because I wanted to play it soo bad even though ps4 wasn't released yet, after 1 week of waiting for ps4 I finally got to play injustice. I it sold couple of months later for £10 less than the original price :P

It wasn't on day 1 but I did get Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII ($20) a few weeks before I got a PSP.

I had purchased Super Smash Brothers Brawl a couple months before I had a Wii,

yep, I knew I was getting a Vita for Xmas, and saw Tearaway for $10 off mid December, so I bought it :)

I also got Knack and Shadowfall a few days before I picked up my PS4

Edited by BoundSubmission

I recently purchased Mario Kart 8 despite the fact that I don't own a Wii U yet, but I just want to have it ready.  Otherwise, if I decide to buy the game after I buy the console, I have to wait at least two weeks for it to be delivered to my country (I can't purchase console games here, the prices are ridiculous).

Yes, for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, i got games for a pretty awesome deal so i couldn't resist them and i got the devices a week after it.

years ago i got Final Fantasy 2 for snes about 2 weeks before i got my snes.

Yeah. I got the PS4 version of 'Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes', and I still don't have a PS4.

Normally I wait for a game when a new console comes out, but the one game that I did buy before I got my console was Disgaea 3 for the PS3.  Though the console came in a few days later (bought them separately, game came first)

Bought Uncharted 2 before having the PS3 in my hands but it was in the mail already.

And also will buy some PS4 games before I actually buy a PS4.

Edited by Welmosca

New super Mario brothers 2

when I had enough money to buy a 2ds guess what? they had no new super Mario brothers 2 :D also I wish I bought super Mario 3d land because the same thing happened to it along with other games I wanted to get for the system :(

Preprdered Arkham Knight even though i don't have a ps4 yet, so yeah.

I bought Ridge Race 7 3 years ago before had a Ps3

I bought Devil may cry 4 limited edition before I had a PS3.

Mainly cause I'm a sucker for limited editions and DMC was one of my favourite franchises.

Pre-ordered GTA V on PS4 today. Don't have a PS4................................................YET.  B)

I bought only one :) been 12 years actually

My first Final Fantasy game and also my personal best game of all time

My darling Final Fantasy X

This is my story.

Just Pre-ordered & Paid off "Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1" for a Playstation Vita I do not yet own...Hope to get one soon though.

I bought the very first Street Fighter for the Turbo Grafx 16 console. To this day I still don't own the console. But play the game many times before.

I got Gears 1 and 2 super cheap so I couldnt resist. Bought a 360 later that came with Gears 3 . I only finished the first one and played abit of the 3rd games multiplayer. It was good.but didnt really keep me playing. I sold the system after Halo 4 since I found my self just playing playstation all the time.

I've only done it via PS+. I started "purchasing" Vita and PS3 IGC games back when I only had the PS4, to build up a library of games before I bought those consoles.