Have you ever bought a game without having the Console yet?

DarknessKey92

I'd preordered Infamous Second Son Collector's Edition back in November. I wanted the hat, lol but sadly I don't even have a PS4 yet. So it's kinda just sitting there on my shelf. Before I was even sure I would get a PS3(for birthday/christmas), I bought three games in advance. And lastly Bleach Shattered Blade a few months before I got a Wii.

I recently purchased Mario Kart 8 despite the fact that I don't own a Wii U yet, but I just want to have it ready.  Otherwise, if I decide to buy the game after I buy the console, I have to wait at least two weeks for it to be delivered to my country (I can't purchase console games here, the prices are ridiculous).

New super Mario brothers 2

when I had enough money to buy a 2ds guess what? they had no new super Mario brothers 2 :D also I wish I bought super Mario 3d land because the same thing happened to it along with other games I wanted to get for the system :(

I got Gears 1 and 2 super cheap so I couldnt resist. Bought a 360 later that came with Gears 3 . I only finished the first one and played abit of the 3rd games multiplayer. It was good.but didnt really keep me playing. I sold the system after Halo 4 since I found my self just playing playstation all the time.