Have you ever bought a game without having the Console yet?

DarknessKey92

I didn't buy my PS3 until the MGS4 bundle, by that point the system had been out for a couple years and a lot of games that had garnered my interest had dropped in price. So they might not have been purchased on their release date, but I had around 7-10 games before I actually got my system.

MGS4 was the reason I finally picked up a ps3 as well. I bought the game when it released and got my first ps3 a few weeks after.

I never done it before but I'm really tempted to do it this time. Especially this week, The Last of Us Remastered is on sale again and I'm worried that when I finally get a ps4 it won't be on sale for this cheap lol ($30) or anytime soon. And it was on sale the week before for $35 so I'm really thinking I should get it now.

Good to hear I wasn't the only dork that did this. I bought like 4 games and an extra controller before my PS4 arrived cause I got it from America as it was severely sold out in Australia. I had them for about 1.5 weeks beforehand.

Reason being I traded in majority of my XBox stuff as I had finally converted to Sony and wanted to concentrate on the one account.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't have to be on release. But yes I have. I bought Killzone: Shadow Fall many months ago and bought Infamous Second Son from the BF sale. I do not have a PS4 and apparently am not even remotely close to getting one. However, I refuse to not be a part of Dragon Ball Xenoverse, especially the early community, as the communities are always best in the early days, so I will be buying the PS3 counter-part. In the near future, I may pick up the PS4 version. The trophy list thus far very much supports a re-buy in the future so far :)

No, I haven't. The closest I've come to it is preordering a game before getting the console. 

But I did almost pick up a cheap secondhand copy of Watch Dogs for the PS4 in November, and I didn't actually get the console until last week.