How to unlock level 20?

You dont have to collect ALL chests, just the chests after the final boss level. So I believe that is lvl 16 - 17 -18 and 19.

Actually I think you need all the chest from 14 to 18. Those are the dlc levels, with the dlc boss level 19 not having any chests.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Like 1

Actually I think you need all the chest from 14 to 18. Those are the dlc levels, with the dlc boss level 19 not having any chests.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

yeah all lvls from the dlc you need to collect the chests but i couldnt remember which levels that where :P you're probably right haha

lol thanks I need that xD and the Grand Collector seems hard as well....I missed a few experience in every single level =_=....

yeah me too haha. i have to complete the game like 3 times haha (first time easy, second time hard/hardcore, third time all experience and chests).

yeah all lvls from the dlc you need to collect the chests but i couldnt remember which levels that where :P you're probably right haha

yeah me too haha. i have to complete the game like 3 times haha (first time easy, second time hard/hardcore, third time all experience and chests).

I got the walk in the park trophy  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

T_T now I have trouble with Grand Collector....there are 3 levels I looked EVERYWHERE and I still missing a few...so sad...

I used this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL37676FCB9427A9BB and the steamforum to collect all of them (http://steamcommunity.com/app/35720/discussions/0/) this might help you.

In which levels can't you find the last experience?, maybe I can help you :)

I used this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL37676FCB9427A9BB and the steamforum to collect all of them (http://steamcommunity.com/app/35720/discussions/0/) this might help you.

In which levels can't you find the last experience?, maybe I can help you :)

Missing 5 in The hero return, 5 in Cloudy Isles and 3 in brackenridge rise.

I fellow that video for more than 10 times and I couldn't find what I've missed.... :(

For Heroes return:

Maybe you missed the one at 2:45 (the big one), 5:32, 6:08 or 10:08 (that is the one I missed in this level, but i dont know if that is an exp bottle of 5 or 10).

Cloudy Isles:

I missed the ones at 5:46, it's also really easy to miss the 0:07 but if you used the videos you probably have them, and because you missed 5 exp it's  probably a big exp bubble/bottle. Maybe you need to check them over with the video (but its easier said then done I know that haha)

Brackenridge Rise:

This will probably help you http://imgur.com/a/WZVmj

It helped me to get my last xp I needed (the second picture, I guess you missed that one too haha)

Edited by NewNamek

For Heroes return:

Maybe you missed the one at 2:45 (the big one), 5:32, 6:08 or 10:08 (that is the one I missed in this level, but i dont know if that is an exp bottle of 5 or 10).

Cloudy Isles:

I missed the ones at 5:46, it's also really easy to miss the 0:07 but if you used the videos you probably have them, and because you missed 5 exp it's  probably a big exp bubble/bottle. Maybe you need to check them over with the video (but its easier said then done I know that haha)

Brackenridge Rise:

This will probably help you http://imgur.com/a/WZVmj

It helped me to get my last xp I needed (the second picture, I guess you missed that one too haha)

Thanks for your help :)

I got the last 3 in Brackenridge Rise...but still can't find the missing 5 in the other two :(

I have a feeling I got glitched.......

I haven't played the game in awhile, but make sure you get the experience globule underneath the tree in the beginning of 'Brackenbridge Rise' (the level where you build the flying device at the end). You have to jump underneath the tree to get it. That was the last one for me and I spent a week trying to find it. I Felt so silly once the trophy popped because I must've breezed right by it 20 times without simply jumping upwards.

As for Cloudy Isle: Have you checked the top area in the beginning? You have to rope up and there are a few being held up and you have to glide across to get a few more.

I watched that video and I believe that they are all in there. You'll get it :wave:

Hope that helps!

Edited by Zeusy

I haven't played the game in awhile, but make sure you get the experience globule underneath the tree in the beginning of 'Brackenbridge Rise' (the level where you build the flying device at the end). You have to jump underneath the tree to get it. That was the last one for me and I spent a week trying to find it. I Felt so silly once the trophy popped because I must've breezed right by it 20 times without simply jumping upwards.

As for Cloudy Isle: Have you checked the top area in the beginning? You have to rope up and there are a few being held up and you have to glide across to get a few more.

I watched that video and I believe that they are all in there. You'll get it :wave:

Hope that helps!

I finished Brackenbridge Rise, the 3 I missed was the last three in the last room of the very right side.

I am very sure got everything at Cloudy Isle's the top area in the beginning.....

I watched the video for million times and I still dont know what I've missed :(

Guess my last option is to delete the game and reinstall and use a new save slot and find all XP again.... T_T

That will be great befoer I delete the game and reinstall....I will be online in 3.5 hours later

You don't have to delete the game, if you're going to Singleplayer and press square (I believe) you can begin with a new save game and still switch between the two.

But I wouldn't play it over again, it will probably take much more time to complete all levels, instead of this one.

I quit playing for today,sorry. (gonna watch soccer) But I can do it tomorrow, if you want?

You don't have to delete the game, if you're going to Singleplayer and press square (I believe) you can begin with a new save game and still switch between the two.

But I wouldn't play it over again, it will probably take much more time to complete all levels, instead of this one.

I quit playing for today,sorry. (gonna watch soccer) But I can do it tomorrow, if you want?

yea, anytime is fine with me, thanks in advance :)