ratchet clank final boss

Tomoko Kuroki

There's a warp back to your ship around the start of the boss fight.

The tesla claw is a great weapon for that fight. Also I highly recommend getting the gold suck cannon, although the original works too. When you get to the platform and he starts dropping all the mines just suck them up and hit him with his own ammo. It takes a while and just make sure you prioritize staying alive over doing just a little more damage.

Edited by Hemiak

Final boss is very easy as long as you have decent weapons on high levels while going into the fight.

You can't level up guns in the first R&C, unless you count Golden Weapons, which aren't available until Challenge Mode.

The final boss is a joke with the RYNO. That'd take him out very, very quickly. Try using that :)

You can't level up guns in the first R&C, unless you count Golden Weapons, which aren't available until Challenge Mode.

The final boss is a joke with the RYNO. That'd take him out very, very quickly. Try using that :)

Wrong. You can get gold weapons before challenge mode. There is a gold weapons room on the Moon base level. Youtube it to find the room. Gold weapons make it a lot easier if you dont have the RYNO.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wrong. You can get gold weapons before challenge mode. There is a gold weapons room on the Moon base level. Youtube it to find the room. Gold weapons make it a lot easier if you dont have the RYNO.

Yeah, the first 5 are in the tower by the landing strip, I found them accidentally.

Ok so the final boss is impossible.

But how do you leave planet veldin. one of the doors is closed, I have no bolts and no ammo, so i gotta go farm somewhere o.O

If like me you had no ryno and about 14 bolts do the following:

-Do the whole planet in 1 go (it only has 3 checkpoints and if you quit you have to kill ALL of the enemies again).

-If you run out of ammo, not to worry, get to drek and die the first 2 times or so because the game will sense that you have no ammo and will spawn some crates.

-For the first 2 fight areas (the rock based ones) use the pistol and finish him off with a bit of the tesla claw.

-Once on the metal area lead off with the claw, stay on him no matter what once that's out go and find ammo.

-When he finally goes to the sidelines and starts shooting the blue stuff, that is the time to completely spam the regular bazooka.

This as you know is in no way easy, it took me no less than 3 hours.