Warning:Game is riddled with bugs.

PyreAero

While playing the vita version of this game I've encountered several bugs. One is a save bug that freezes the game whenever I try to save during specifc story events, and another that crashes the application whenever I hit the third portion of chapter 3 of the gag scenario.

Has anyone encountered these issues?

I'm hoping its just my copy of the game acting up.

• Like 1

There's a trophy that requires you to save and boot up your file 110 times to view the various summaries strewn about each scenario, with varying amounts of information gathered to see each one.

Aside from that, it's not too bad.

What a shame. I was genuinely having a good time running through this game too.

Hopefully Aksys addresses it in a timely manner.

If they could at least patch the crashing I could live with the rest of the issues haha.

Edit: where did you contact them?

I'd check now but I'm away from home.

I'm thinking I send in my own inquiry just so they're aware this isn't an isolated incident.

Edited by CKS24

I'm playing the PS3 version, and I'm on 4-5 and haven't gotten any issues. So, I'm guessing it's just the Vita version with the issues. Hopefully it's fixed soon, but for anyone reading this that wants to get the game, just get the PS3 version if you can.

Just for clarification, have you played the gag route yet? That's the route resulting in game crashes.

Also, other issues I mentioned (freezing during specific scenes during later chapters, backgrounds bleeding into the foreground) all occurred (for me at least) around chapter 7 and later in any given story.

Play further just to make sure you don't have any issues, I'd say.

Just for clarification, have you played the gag route yet? That's the route resulting in game crashes.

Also, other issues I mentioned (freezing during specific scenes during later chapters, backgrounds bleeding into the foreground) all occurred (for me at least) around chapter 7 and later in any given story.

Play further just to make sure you don't have any issues, I'd say.

I'm just playing through my first time, I don't know what consists of gag routes and what's just normal. I'm triggering as many events as possible, and I've gotten some funny ones, but I don't know if you mean there are entire gag story lines or if it's just gag scenes. If it's just gag scenes, then I haven't had any problems with the ones I've seen so far.

If I run into any issues I'll say something, but everything is running smoothly for me so far.

I'm just playing through my first time, I don't know what consists of gag routes and what's just normal. I'm triggering as many events as possible, and I've gotten some funny ones, but I don't know if you mean there are entire gag story lines or if it's just gag scenes. If it's just gag scenes, then I haven't had any problems with the ones I've seen so far.

If I run into any issues I'll say something, but everything is running smoothly for me so far.

The gag route is a storyline unlocked after getting the 5 different endings for the main story.

Glad you aren't experiencing any issues yet.

Keep us informed!

The gag route is a storyline unlocked after getting the 5 different endings for the main story.

Glad you aren't experiencing any issues yet.

Keep us informed!

Oh ok, it'll probably be a while before I get that then. Right now, I'm on chapter 6-12. If anything happens, I'll post though.

Edit:

I just hit Chapter 7, and I've run into the bleeding backgrounds you were talking about. So, it's possible the PS3 version has all of the same issues.

Edited by A Ram

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing that the plat is unobtainable. At least the main story isn't broken though. And it's also a good thing it's on PS3/Vita. If it was on 360 it would take months for a patch to even be approved, but since it's PS3/Vita, it can get released as soon as it's done. Just depends on what Aksys does.

And it's still possible that the PS3 version isn't completely broken, but it's not looking good :/

I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure. I'm up to 8-10, so it shouldn't be too much longer now.

I've been saving at the start of every chapter. I've also been writing down each of the dialogue options and which characters they affected. I've played quite a few visual novels, so I'm fairly adept at unlocking all CG and routes and what-not.

My game hasn't had the save glitch or random freezing, and the bleeding background thing only happened once. So, it could still go either way.

Edit: Finished my first playthrough without any more issues. Just the one time that the background bled into the foreground.

Edited by A Ram

That's really bad to hear and I was really looking forward to play it!

When I start a game, I want to be sure that I can plat it.

It never happened to me before, so: I'm from Europe with an european account, but I bought the NA version of the game. If they release an update, will I be able to get that? The question occurs to me, because I can not load DLCs for games in that situation, but I can play online for example.