Warning:Game is riddled with bugs.

PyreAero

UPDATE: Ok i've got all scenes for the Photographic Memory(s) trophy (apparently I was missing the Es/Hinata Dark Beast Route).

As for the A.O.S events, it is possible to get all but one (thus far), and it involves Gag Route Ep 4. After some testing, I found out that you can be able to get the events in Ep3, but you must save BEFORE reaching the part where Es is down in the sewers with both Ripper and Drei, and Ripper says the following line:

Dear god, NO! Anything but that!

If you do not, then when you go to save the game, it will freeze at the saving screen and you will have to close the app. 

reapershadow is right. When you start Gag Ep 3, you can be able to save the game safely, but only before this point:

2014_06_26_152947_by_garciafever-d7o2nyw

I have tried saving at every sentence while in Gag Ep 4, but I keep getting either a save freeze, or the game just crashes and displays the code C2-12828-1. Aside from missing out on Gag Ep 4, I did manage to get the Gag Ep 5 A.O.S events when I saved the game and load up the save.

Edited by GarciaFever

Here's a question, haven't bothered checking my Japanese copy but shouldn't your quick saves work or aren't they even being created?

I ask this as they're usually created at crucial points especially for missing A.O.S. or a particular 8-A image, I'm currently waiting on my US copies but my Japanese ones have been flawless makes me wonder what happened?

Just checked that now, and unfortunately quick saves do not work. They will just load back to the part where the person starts to talk without seeing the A.O.S event. Not even the auto save works as that will automatically have you crash the game and forces you to close it.

Here's a question, haven't bothered checking my Japanese copy but shouldn't your quick saves work or aren't they even being created?

I ask this as they're usually created at crucial points especially for missing A.O.S. or a particular 8-A image, I'm currently waiting on my US copies but my Japanese ones have been flawless makes me wonder what happened?

Whenever game developers, or companies, localize games from Japan they might have to do alterations on the games like Monster monpiece with its censorship of certain number of monster cards. Aksys might have done something wrong with the vita version and is now occurring the crashing and freezing.

Whenever game developers, or companies, localize games from Japan they might have to do alterations on the games like Monster monpiece with its censorship of certain number of monster cards. Aksys might have done something wrong with the vita version and is now occurring the crashing and freezing.

I understand that but what ever happened to quality testing so gamebreaking bugs don't happen especially something like this that sounds like it should've been picked up then?

4 players achieved platinum so far

Probably for the ps3 version. Vita has none.

I understand that but what ever happened to quality testing so gamebreaking bugs don't happen especially something like this that sounds like it should've been picked up then?

Same here. It also looks like they haven't tested out blazblue chronophantasma. I swear to god everything I play I see the game tweak out a bit, and loading time is very long.

There's a few PS3 issues as well where the AOS sometimes will not save. Just wanted to point that out there. Not sure if the VITA does it as well. Also, I've done a TIPS guide for anyone who needs it. Just recently did it a while ago because I already platinum'd the game on the PS3 version. 

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/xblaze-code-embryo/238794-tips-guide.htmlt 

It might be incorrect somewhere, not sure. But, if anyone sees a mistake let me know :)

• Like 1

Hey guys!

I stumbled upon this topic by mistake while looking up all these bugs in Xblaze

It's pretty disappointing that the game has all these bugs and glitches :(

The bugs are preventing me from getting my last 4 achievements + the platinum one

•          Wassup, Poindexter? (You've read every single one of the TIPS)
  •          Photographic Memory(s) (Unlocked all of the scene recaps.)
  •          Hey! My eyes are up HERE! (You've read the profile of every character.)
  •          Setting the Record Straight (You've seen all of the summaries)

I'm not all that sure, but I feel like I've read all the character profiles and I've read every single TIP and I'm still lacking the achievement >_<

I even made a list of all the TIPs:

Common Route/ Hinata

• Amanohokosaka Clan
  • Azure Shrine Maiden
  • Black Beast
  • Boundary
  • Crystal
  • Discover Call
  • Drive
  • Embryo
  • Enhance
  • Exorcist
  • Gain Art
  • Gates of Sheol
  • Grimoire
  • Hakuou Academy
  • Irregular Type
  • Ishana: City of Mages
  • Legacy Weapon
  • Mages
  • Magic Guild
  • Maka Raja
  • Mitsurugi Agency
  • Murakumo
  • OOPARTS
  • Origin of the Grimoire
  • Phenomenon
  • Phenomenon Intevention
  • Proof of Existance
  • Restricted Ward
  • Sealed Spear: Izayoi
  • Seithr
  • Serial Killer
  • Shin Yokozaki
  • Sleipnir
  • Strange Red
  • Takamagahara
  • Ten Sages
  • The Azure
  • Wadatsumi Incident
  • TOi
  • T-System
  • Union
  • Wadatsumi
  • Wadatsumi Facility

Es Route:

• Awakening Release
  • Embryo Storage
  • Kusanagi
  • Restriction Release
  • Soul Eater

Kuon Route: N/A
Mei Route: N/A

Gag Route:

• Azure
  • Black Curry
  • Blue Curry
  • Cake Shop -Ten Sages-
  • Crimson Potato
  • Curriliant Goddess
  • Doki Doki Duel Sechs!
  • Green Onion
  • Legendary Ingredients
  • Offline Meeting
  • Rainbow Meat
  • Seches Appreciation Day
  • Temple of Dao
  • Yellow Carrot

Just like you guys, I'm having trouble saving on Es Route 10B and Gag Reel Episode 4

Also, in the Extras>Scenes, which scene goes between the "Bad End Ep.6 (Fade to Black)" and "Es & Hinata Dark End Route (The Black Beast)"????? That's the only scene that I'm missing 

@Musical I believe the scene that you are missing is Bad End Ep. 7.

As for everything else, it is best to play through the ending until the last scene, and then read all tips and view all character profiles. It worked for me after I went through ES's ending.

Edited by GarciaFever

@Garcia

Thanks so much

Do you happen to remember how to get to the Bad End Ep. 7????

I'll try out your suggestion for the TIPs and character profiles ^_^

Thanks!

When is the best time to access all the character profiles, because doesn't TOi shut off after a while?

Edited by Musicalsushi

@Musical to get the Bad End Ep. 7,  you must read all TOi articles that contain Kuon & Mei's faces. When you reach Chapter 6, read all TOi articles.

As for the character profiles and tips, I would say start reading them when you reach the second last episode of each ending so that you can access both of them.

Edited by GarciaFever