Warning:Game is riddled with bugs.

PyreAero

I hope they really do something. I have the game here but I don't feel to put it in and start it, because of the bugs mentioned in this thread.

On this site are 14 people who can't get their platinum because there is just one trophy missing. I kind of feel bad for them. 

The day a patch comes out I will start it right away.

Aksys being silent through this outside of their "we're looking into a solution" is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Are all of their games handled this way? This is my first time buying a game at launch from them.

I talked to someone at anime expo, they said for me to come back later with someone with development.

Aksys being silent through this outside of their "we're looking into a solution" is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Are all of their games handled this way? This is my first time buying a game at launch from them.

What else do you expect them to do...? They're trying to fix it, and everyone should be happy they're even looking into it. The game is playable to the end as it is, and it's not a popular game, and the bug really only affects trophy hunters, so it's not like there's a lot of pressure on them to really do anything.

They also have no idea what's causing the bug, so they have to look into what's causing it before they can try and fix it. Then once they actually find out the cause, they'll have to fix it, create the patch, and then submit it to Sony. They'll likely have to test the game to make sure they didn't cause another bug too, and if they do, they'll have to start over again. It's a process that's likely going to take months, and no company ever is going to give a play-by-play of what they're doing. They will tell you they're looking into it until they complete a patch and submit it to Sony. Every company would do the same thing.

At least they gave a response, they could have completely ignored you.

• Like 2

What else do you expect them to do...? They're trying to fix it, and everyone should be happy they're even looking into it. The game is playable to the end as it is, and it's not a popular game, and the bug really only affects trophy hunters, so it's not like there's a lot of pressure on them to really do anything.

They also have no idea what's causing the bug, so they have to look into what's causing it before they can try and fix it. Then once they actually find out the cause, they'll have to fix it, create the patch, and then submit it to Sony. They'll likely have to test the game to make sure they didn't cause another bug too, and if they do, they'll have to start over again. It's a process that's likely going to take months, and no company ever is going to give a play-by-play of what they're doing. They will tell you they're looking into it until they complete a patch and submit it to Sony. Every company would do the same thing.

At least they gave a response, they could have completely ignored you.

I see. I apologize for how I came across in my previous post. This is my first time being part of a situation where a game is bugged in some way, and didn't really consider the resources that'd have to go into correcting the problem.