Hi everyone! (:

modiese

My name is Amber I'm 20 years old and I'm from the U.S. Modiese is my middle name. It's unique so I decided to use it as my PSN name. I've been playing video games since I was about 4 years old. I have four brothers and sisters and grew up playing NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, PS3 and will soon own a PS4!

Final Fantasy is my favorite gaming series, however, I do not care for the FF XIII trilogy. I'm really hoping that XV will be enjoyable.

One day when I was in kindergarten waiting at home for my afternoon class to start, I noticed that my older brother left his Playstation on. He had been playing Final Fantasy VIII so I started playing and got hooked at the age of 5. Haha imagine that! 15 years later it's still one of my favorite games. I'm currently working on Final Fantasy X again thanks to the HD remaster!

Resident Evil is another series that I've grown up with and absolutely love playing.

A few other games I enjoy are Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, and God of War.

I think this website is really awesome and the community seems super friendly. Feel free to add me! It's always nice having buddies interested in the same games as me! (:

• Like 3

Hey my sister's name is Modiese. I think I also had a teacher named Modiese. Come to think of it :hmm: , my next-door neighbour growing up was named Modiese as well.

Oh well, welcome to the site :wave:

Haha I'd love to meet all these Modieses someday!

Thanks everyone!

Welcome! I am also looking forward to "FF 15". The game's Gameplay looks impressive on the recently released trailers. 

IDK why but I just love the part where "Noctis" jumps through the Window taking cover.

Gameplay looks amazing. Can't wait to play it!