The Incredible story of No Man's Sky

ShadowGandalf

Found this on the EU blog. Thought I'd share it here. Well worth a watch. My hype for this game has been cranked waay past 11 ever since I saw the E3 demo. It's literally, the game I've always wanted.

No word on a release yet, but I expect it might be sometime next year. Can't wait!!

• Like 2

No Man's Sky was, for me, the most impressive and awe-inspiring game on display at E3. I was completely flabbergasted by the scope, ambition and sheer visual beauty of it all; it's truly a game I only ever thought possible in the wet dreams of gamers. Honestly, my reaction to the E3 demo was something like this: 

ngry.gif

To be even more honest, No Man's Sky is one of the few games that I'm genuinely excited about; most of the games on display at E3 were essentially prettier versions of games I've already played or seen. Whereas No Man's Sky is a game that I have not seen before, and a game that just isn't possible on the PS3-era consoles. It's simply a game that makes the price tag of a next-gen console seem like less of a robbery and more of a steal. 

Edited by Gotakibono

Incredible looking game. I have my fingers well and truly crossed that the game will live up to the now massive expectations.

Nice trailer too. It's interesting to see the people behind the game sometimes. I just hope that this isn't a cover for what would otherwise be repetitive gameplay footage.

Well, when I play it, I'm not going to play it like any other game. My imagination will play a huge role in my enjoyment. I'm going to BE the pilot, on a massive journey to the centre the the galaxy. I might even keep a diary of the highs and lows and turn it into a little story. Yes, this is going to be a special experience for me.

Thanks for sharing. This game is definitely one of my top 5 games of the E3 this year. Really looking forward to it.

I'm just wondering how the game is going to work with the story (and maybe side quests, etc..)

I'm afraid I'm not gonna play the game if there is no real goal to play (besides getting a better ship)

If it is like that I guess I'm not the right person for this game.