Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boots_12345

Is MP still active?

18 posts in this topic

I thought the servers had shut down (but I guess not :|)

From what I understand it is a pretty dedicated group still using it and they are very good at the game

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Everyone's at the top rank but tbh all of the good players left so you shouldn't have to worry about them.

I played yesterday, so... Yes.

Yes it is. You can host your own sessions, so you don't need official server.

You might hold the current record for longest time to earn platinum in a game, 8 years and 1 month on Warhawk. Kinda cool to see that on your profile. 

You might hold the current record for longest time to earn platinum in a game, 8 years and 1 month on Warhawk. Kinda cool to see that on your profile. 

Cool to see yeah, but doesn't mean he needed active 8 years for it. It's just the gab he took his time with the game. 

Cool to see yeah, but doesn't mean he needed active 8 years for it. It's just the gab he took his time with the game. 

Yeah not meaning he HAD to spend 8 years, but trying to find a better wording. Maybe time between 1st and last trophy to plat a game? Either way, longest stretch I think one can even have up to this point...

The servers seems to be down right now.

Edit: nvm they are up again.

Edited by Doomsdayman

i would love to plat this game but it would take 1000+ hours from what i have heard 

On 3/3/2017 at 10:47 PM, Eli-Te-497 said:

i would love to plat this game but it would take 1000+ hours from what i have heard 

You heard wrong. It can be done in under 200 hours.

Took me around 300 hours to complete, mostly done in split screen. It's an incredibly boring grind but it was worth it for the platinum

I can attest the servers are still going, although they do go offline at times for a while.  I got the platinum and 100% in 190 hours solo, I would have had it about 40 hours sooner but I afk'd to get the 50 hours in a Warhawk medal and underestimated how long TDM would take me.  I am the one who raised it from 0.33% to 0.34%.  I am sorry!!!!....Not... hehe. 🤑

Any boosting groups for this game active here?