Killzone Shadow Fall CO-OP DLC

Wats up Gamer Guys and Gamer Girls,

I'm looking at getting this new Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept Co-op DLC but I don't have anyone I know with the game that is willing to get it.  So just wondering who might have this game and thinking to get the DLC.  Is it worth the buy?  I'd like to team up and play but let it be known.  I've not really played much of KZSF since the release of the game.  I'm  a fan of the story but the MP this time wasn't up my alley.  Yet this Co-op looks really fun.

Anyway if you are willing to team up I'm willing to download it and play.  Let me know by adding me with message "PSNP KZSF Co-op"

Ciao

killzone-shadowfall-intercept-tgp1.jpg

For the love of god, use your mic. That way then if you get a class you won't use properly (I.E dropping supply boxes), you could politely ask at the start of the game. It also helps when someone decides to waste capacitors on jetpacks when the rest of the team already has them.

Guys and Gals I apologize for not jumping on to play. I forgot to come back & note that I would be unavailable this weekend first a 5k then car issues. It totally slipped my mind. Anyway yes add me and I'll have this dlc downloaded. I'll try to jump online tonight after work & after spending time with the wife. I'll say 12cst. Again sorry.

• 4 months later...

Where can I download the DLC?
on PC in ps store (UK) I found this:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/killzone-shadow-fall-intercept-online-co-op-mode-%e2%80%93-full-game/cid=EP9000-CUSA00867_00-KZ4COOP000000000?smcid=pdc:gb-en:pdc-buy-playstation-store-cm077:shop now:null:null

but I believe that this will have this: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2769-Killzone-Shadow-Fall-Intercept trophy list.

Anyone knows where I could download it not as a separate game but as a DLC ? If the 1 above which I mentioned is in game DLC not a separate game then please tell me.

• 2 years later...