Wanted and Cut your teeth is still possible?!?

Hey guys as you all know the GTA IV servers where "shaken up" and we can now not level up or get any money but ive seen three people since june 21 get the trophy for wanted? any clue how they did ? heres the screenshot of the three people (Hopefully its not hacking since I made a new account and really want a GTA iv Plat but dont want to start it and not get it) 

post-103555-0-54706500-1403900684_thumb.jpg

It is possible if you have a JP version of the game. Im still trying to figure this out as well so i can put it in my trophy guide for this site. But it basically still is unattainable for everyone, i mean who wants to find and buy a JP version of this game just for these 2 online trophies?

It is a fact Cut Your Teeth and Wanted are ONLY available with the Japanese regular non-dlc disc version of the game...all other regions and versions have been patched...i got it on my alternate account ProfBambamGTAIV...i've posted how and have shown getting the trophy on youtube (ProfBambam55's channel -> GTA IV - Updated Bomb da Base 2 Sniper Respawn Glitch - Part 3)...i helped ABADAwhitecat get it the other day doing the BDB2 glitch...i:m currently helping TWD-K2K get it so u should see his name up today / tomorrow...the other dude, Digital_Furball obviously hacked it as he got 4 of the oniine trophies within 21 seconds of each other...i'm hoping to see his name come off of the leaderboards...both ABADAwhitecat and TWD-K2K have imported 2 copies of the game through www.amazon,com and i'm guessing they might be willing to sell them now that they are done...i believe they are both in the US so it would be relatively quick to get them if you're also in the US...do not quote me on this or on them wanting to sell them though...would have to ask them first...also not sure how long the JP will continue to work...

there's also a thread discussing this on www.playstationtrophies.org for those interested:

www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-iv/237330-gta-iv-platinum-now-unobtainable-10.html

it it yet ambiguous whether or not Rockstar will try to make the trophies attainable again...you can hope that they do but probably better to send them a message on their site, tweet them up or shoot them a phone call requesting that they fix the current situation...i'm sure that if enough people did so they would at least consider doing something...gotta be a demand to warrant supply...hope this helps...cheers...

EDIT: i've just finished helping another person Bushiken, expect to see his name up soon...there's also another cheater up now N3NTN3RD...he got all the trophies within 10 minutes...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

@ProfBamBam: Thx for the reply and the search on Amazon for a JP version of the game. I ordered it today for 23 euro (31 dollar) with shipping. So it is not that bad. However the Amazon.fr (France) wouldn't send to Belgium which is weird. (I'm guessing the company who sells the game). So i ordered it through Amazon.co.uk and it will be delivered between the 8-16 July. Hopefully there will be  no issues with that and the 2 trophies will still be obtainable through that way.

I really hope that you would still be interested to help me get the wanted trophy and with your way of doing it. I think it would be best to do it in one session as to limit the amounts of updates needed for the leaderboards. Also all the other online trophies i would like to get. So if your willing to help i would be very very grateful..... Already thx again for helping me out. Now where is that JP copy of the game? :P

Ok that is very nice!! I just need to look when i can. I could do it saterday evening or sunday. But do you want to know it in advance or can i just message you on PSN? Cause i kinda promised someone to boost Multiplayer in Max Payne 3... We could get some trophies already with the EU version and then do the Wanted whenever i have the JP version. Would that be ok for you?

Many thx to ProfBamBam who helped me get the Fly the Co op today!! I just wish he would help me get all the online trophies cause he knows what's he doing!! Hopefully i get my JP version soon so we can attempt the Wanted trophy!! Thx again and keep it up! Maybe consider helping me for the other online trophies? :P

Edited by NTGSruler

Damn this sucks, had the game since the end of 2008, got as far as just over level 9, but as it was a long way to get to $5 million I just couldn't deal with the grind. Now that I think about it, I wished I had done it as it was the only one I needed for a Plat. 

Ah well.

You know, I want to feel bad for you, and I do, I too am missing a platinum only because of these god damned online trophies, but this is still hilarious.

Any chance Rockstar might patch this shit some time? I had a dream the other day (yeah, I am way to into trophies aren't I?) that they made it so whenever anyone logged into GTA IV online they just auto popped ALL the online trophies. It was right up there on the list of cool dreams I've had, almost as cool as that one where the zombies killed everyone and I drove a car into a wall. Awesome.

• Like 1

@TheSteanator: That is just a shame. If you are so close you should have holded on to it..

Ha yeah, I should have gone for it, from level 0 to 9 I did the whole NOOSE mission so many damn times with a friend. 

I highly doubt it, but maybe one day R* will make it available again, I don't know. I'll be here if anyone needs the help to get to level 10 if R* decide to bring it back.

But as I said, I highly doubt it. 

If you didn't get to level 10 by the time GTA IV servers shut down you weren't going to do it. 

This game isn't getting changed. We are lucky to still be able to play it online. Go for GTA V platinums guys. It's much easier anyways. Much mores suited to you trophy-types.