Wanted and Cut your teeth is still possible?!?

If you didn't get to level 10 by the time GTA IV servers shut down you weren't going to do it. 

This game isn't getting changed. We are lucky to still be able to play it online. Go for GTA V platinums guys. It's much easier anyways. Much mores suited to you trophy-types.

That's what I have been aiming for on GTA V, all I need on there are some of the online trophies, 10 to go.

• Like 1

@RedEye: i must say you sound a bit cocky. I platted GTA V months ago. I didn't like the MP in GTA IV or neither do i in GTA V. I should have stayed a SP game only. But i recently went through my backlog and wanted to plat GTA IV, wasn't aware that they would shut down the servers (leaderboards) as they said there would be no problem for running GTA IV. I bought a JP copy which arrived 2 days after they patched the servers, so why the hell wouldn't i want to put money in a second GTA IV copy if i wasn't going to do it? In fact, just to shut your mouth i'm still boosting the AWP trophy at the moment and i'm determined to get it.

• Like 1

i've now hit up R* on Twitter, Facebook and their website to see if they will consider fixing GTA IV online...that being said and with the Japanese server no longer working i'm officially retiring from helping with the online trophies other than Fly the Co-op (FTC)...should anyone need help with it feel free to add me up...thanks to everyone for all the good times over the years...for those who were able to get Cut Your Teeth and Wanted in time, good luck with the plat...cheers...

• 1 month later...

I can 110% say this trophy is back up. I just got the Wanted trophy after years and years of trying. I was just screwing around, did a race with 2 other people, and the trophy and rank popped. Made a truly terrible day into a memorable one, this is fantastic.

retrack in the order u think u did them in...particularly where there are 2 pigeons close together on the map...i did the same thing...was circling them on a map as i did them...turns out i had circled two of them in one shot...took me 3 hours to figure it out...if ur using a youtube video guide...just work back in the order of the video...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...