• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

To be clear about how that exploit works. Am I supposed to finish the game on easy and then start new campaign on hard (and quit the game before save gets erased) or left it unfinished on last checkpoint of last mission and then restart campaign? 

The first method that you describe is how I did it. So I played until the very end of the campaign on easy, then started a new game on hard and then immediately exited before it could delete my saves. Then when you reload the game, your game is on hard and you can replay the last bit to unlock the hard trophy.

The game was kinda enjoyable but not enough for a second playthrough so I did not feel bad about using the glitch at all ;)

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

The first method that you describe is how I did it. So I played until the very end of the campaign on easy, then started a new game on hard and then immediately exited before it could delete my saves. Then when you reload the game, your game is on hard and you can replay the last bit to unlock the hard trophy.

The game was kinda enjoyable but not enough for a second playthrough so I did not feel bad about using the glitch at all ;)

Thanks for info. I remember playing it on pc around release date but didn't finish it after all (got annoyed when these mutants started to show up). However now I'm an old man and all I care about are trophies? platinum seems pretty easy so I decided to finally get it done.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/12/2018 at 3:11 PM, JeManquedHygiene said:

I just finished the game on hard mode and got every trophy on hard mode, because I wanted my platinum to be legit. Well my advice is... Don't do it. Seriously. Hard mode is HARD, but not in a good way at all. It all felt extremely frustrating and unfair.

With this glitch the platinum is made be legit too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Yes, I know it is considered legit to use known in-game glitches to your advantage, and did it myself several times. I just thought it was a bit cheap in that particular case, and so decided against it.

In this game is a a waste of time play other time in hard and i refuse totally do it 

• 8 months later...