Rate The Avatar Above You!

Mio

10/10 your curent avatar isnt really that great but you finally changed that old one :P

Okay, real talk? I actually think I waited a reasonable amount of time to change my old avatar. I agree that it's good to keep things fresh, but I don't like frequent avatar changes, I prefer to give these things... say, a month, if not much longer. I think too many frequent avatar changes has the potential to be confusing, especially if they are to completely different characters.

I literally just rated Iris' avatar so I can't really give another rating, ya'll should prolly just ignore me for the sake of rating the above avatar.

• Like 1

10/10

Okay, real talk? I actually think I waited a reasonable amount of time to change my old avatar. I agree that it's good to keep things fresh, but I don't like frequent avatar changes, I prefer to give these things... say, a month, if not much longer. I think too many frequent avatar changes has the potential to be confusing, especially if they are to completely different characters.

I literally just rated Iris' avatar so I can't really give another rating, ya'll should prolly just ignore me for the sake of rating the above avatar.

Sure thing, I also like to change avatars not too often, like once per 1-2 weeks. I agree with you ^_^  sorry if I offended you, I meant it only as a little joke and sarcasm. I will rate your avatars for serious next time ;)

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742
  • Like 1

No offense at all! Sometimes I just like to give rambly responses to statements I don't agree with, just for the sake of making discussion. I'm bad at detecting sarcasm, but I still respected the ideas I thought you had behind your statement, I just wanted to provide a counterpoint.

So before we tangent too hard, your avatar is REALLY neat! Like... to be honest, I'm inclined to give it a 10/10. It's just so detailed and charming and professionally displayed, I can't come up with any real criticism against it.

Edited by CediFonei