Rate The Avatar Above You!

Mio

On 10/12/2018 at 4:07 PM, Iris Heart said:

Hmmm, I wonder what manga is.

The manga's called Edens Zero. It only has 24  chapters right now, so you can catch up quick if you're interested

17 hours ago, Kurofur said:

8/10 - cool character even though I don't watch or read fairy tail (I mean I think he's from there)

Damn girl, you were 50% right. The character belongs to Hiro Mashima (Rave & Fairy Tail's mangaka), but he's from his newest manga, Edens Zero. Still, good work getting half of it right ^^

IDK what your avatar is supposed to be, but I love it. 9 out of 10 :) 

Edited by IceSoul21
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, IceSoul21 said:

The manga's called Edens Zero. It only has 24  chapters right now, so you can catch up quick if you're interested

Damn girl, you were 50% right. The character belongs to Hiro Mashima (Rave & Fairy Tail's mangaka), but he's from his newest manga, Edens Zero. Still, good work getting half of it right ^^

Oh I didn't know that he had more manga, the more you know :P  Interesting though!

And thanks ^^ and I don't really know either It's a work of an artist I like and I think it looks cool! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kurofur said:

Oh I didn't know that he had more manga, the more you know :P  Interesting though!

And thanks ^^ and I don't really know either It's a work of an artist I like and I think it looks cool! 

Well, Rave and Fairy Tail are his longest mangas. He also made some short ones, and we don't know how many chapters Edens Zero will have.

YW ^^ Haha, that happens a lot xD

22 hours ago, IceSoul21 said:

OT: 9/10

Oh, I see, I used to be a fan of Rave Master, but I don't like Fairy Tail. I suppose I could give it a try to Edens Zero.

23 hours ago, Iris Heart said:

OT: 9/10

Oh, I see, I used to be a fan of Rave Master, but I don't like Fairy Tail. I suppose I could give it a try to Edens Zero.

Oh, so you read Rave? Cool ^^. Yeah, I get what you mean. I can see all the flaws that FT has, but I still enjoyed it (certain parts more than others, of course) and I'm keeping up to date with the sequel/spin off manga. 

Regarding EZ, it's still early to say if it's good or not, but, as you said, give a try & see if you like it ^-^

OT: Johnathan, I rate your avatar a "Leon" out of 10 ? Being serious, though, I'll give it a 8.5/10 ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2018 at 6:56 PM, Iris Heart said:

10/10

NO, I didn't read Rave Master, I watched the anime on Cartoon Network. xD Fairy Tail, well, no, it wasn't my cup of tea.

I see ? Same thing happened to me. Watched the anime, then watched it all online and then went to the manga. The thing with the anime is that it stopped when the story really starts getting interesting and all :c. Maybe FT has a special place for me cause it was able to fill the "void" Hellsing Ultimate left once it ended

I'll rate your avatar a 9.5/10. Love how she looks ^_^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

8/10 for your profile pic 1f609.png, not have seen One Piece past episode 662 for years ,  put it on hold and never seem to go back although i was enjoying a bunch but her design char looks  pretty sweet and nice 

Thanks Sigma ^^. I stopped watching the anime after the Thriller Bark arc so I'm not sure what happened in that episode ?. Maybe try reading the manga, the pace of the anime after the timeskip is, well, not the best ?

You're good at guessing, she's both a sweet/nice & a badass girl ?

I'll give your avatar a 7.5/10. IDK what's happening, but I find the expression a little funny x) 

Edited by IceSoul21
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 11:05 PM, Bella said:

I'm not sure what it is so 6/10

She's a character from the manga/anime One Piece. I won't go into spoilers, so, that's all I'll say

OT:

I'll agree with what Johnathan said. The avatar+its description makes it, at least for me, a 9/10 :D