How to make a chat room.

I was recently banned from a chat room because I was running my mouth towards the admin who kicked both a user and myself for no reason. How do I make my own chat room and if it's even possible. Thanks.

I just want to say your Sig is awesome.  :awesome:

----------------------

you could go to a chat website and open a room???? 

Were you using your phone? cause sometimes you get kicked when you're on chat through a phone.

Or you could apologize to the admin?? if you deep inside of you(deep deep deep) know its your fault then apologize.

if not then I don't know what to say lol

• Like 1

What happened was, a guy was talking about sexual things to an 11 year old. I voted that we kick the guy saying that stuff. The admin said he should kick me. He did. He then kicked the little kid. I rejoined, and called him a douche, stating that the kid didn't do anything wrong. He kicked me again. Thinking I could rejoin, I rejoined and called the guy a wanker. He then preceded to ban me. I don't know what I did wrong. It's not like I threatened anyone or called anyone racial or homophobic slurs.

What is a sig?

P.S: I don't have a phone. My mom says teenagers don't need phones. She has a point imo.

You should join the xbox gamerscore community. You seem to fit in a lot more. More your mentality and age group.

Also this is gonna get closed and you're probably gonna get forum banned as well.

GLHF.

• Like 2

Here is some life advice

A ) Don't call someone who runs a free service for anyone to use a name.

B ) Don't consistently come back to a chat you've been kicked out without some reflection.

C ) If B doesn't work, let it go.

D ) As a Canadian, I don't think you can call someone from England a wanker.... like really. Don't. 

E ) Don't make a topic crying about how you goofed and how people are out to get you. 

Edited by LimeSamurai

Bear, you're funny. I like how you talk like you're in a game of diablo of skyrim.

What are you talking about? Life is an rpg where you get to make choices and you made choices which aren't gonna be funny in the morning. You to just say sorry or you will have to go to the cave of banned accounts. Remember Sly is Nigh-Omnipotent on this website and pretty much what he says goes. I wish you luck, follow adventurer but I think the game has ended for you. 

Bear, you're wrong. Life isn't an rpg. I sure wish it was though. Not that there's anything wrong with what you are saying. I kinda like it.

I never said people are out to get me. Quit putting words in my mouth. I will say though  one guy shouldn't be able to control who gets kicked. It should be a unanimous vote.

Answer my question now, why would I get fully banned? My actions didn't warrant for a ban.

Bear, you're wrong. Life isn't an rpg. I sure wish it was though. Not that there's anything wrong with what you are saying. I kinda like it.

I never said people are out to get me. Quit putting words in my mouth. I will say though  one guy shouldn't be able to control who gets kicked. It should be a unanimous vote.

Answer my question now, why would I get fully banned? My actions didn't warrant for a ban.

If it was a unanimous vote you'd be banned from the internet.

And don't be stupid, you insulted the admn which warranted a ban. You got off lucky with only a chat ban.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 2

You're dumb. You don't talk shit to/about the owner of a site. 

Just like you don't talk shit to your mother, father, boss or any other person above you in rank. 

Also respect your elders. 

Sly is old enough and mature enough that if he's decided to ban you from the chatbox the decision is warranted. 

You bitching about it here is questioning his judgement. If he feels you aren't ready to be in the chatbox(which i agree with) then that is his ultimate decision as it is HIS site, that HE has built up and HE pays for. 

He can do whatever he wants with his property. 

You are on his property only as long as you follow the rules. If you want to attack the owner of the property don't expect to walk away with no damage done.

If you don't understand that, you really shouldn't be on the internet. 

• Like 1