Trophy Competiton Leaderboard & Smack Talk

HeyItsSpanky

These are your starting amounts. All trophies earned prior to January 15, 2012 @ 11:59 PM were included. As stated in the earlier thread, here are the point values:

C=1

U=5

R=10

VR=50

UR=100

Good Luck All!

Allenbird-44,755

Kiona-17,873

Sofakingdank-17,402

Simba-15,867

Mermaid-15,108

Acasser-11,620

Brenden-9,310

Austin-9,265

Gameover-8,746

Piggie-7,936

Complicated-4,358

Spanky-4,211

Furbeach-4,170

• Like 2

hahaha. I can see this thread getting alot of attention. hahaha.

well, all I gotta say is " get Ur game on ".

question?.

when will notification as to exactly what the Prize will be will be released.?

never know, that could be a big motivator.

Ok so the trophy competition did start today. Ok I was a little off, for some reason my time was not set to my own time zone and I started earning trophies yesterday hehe. Oh well.

It's OK! It's a long 2 weeks and things can change instantly... The real sleeper of the competition is the uncommon trophy. At 5 points, they can add up quickly and generally are not too difficult to obtain. I am actually going to crack into Medal of Honor: Frontline next week and its all uncommon and rare trophies. I guess a lot of people opened it and closed it by accident while playing Medal of Honor.

I think U did yourself some injustice. Anything within the rules is fair. :-)

I agree with Simba!

I played "fair" and got all the Deus Ex DLC trophies before the competition started, great game, now I'm gonna start the competition, yay!! xD

lol... Time Zones can be tricky...you earned all of those after midnight EST (my time..). They count and you're of to a 500 point lead!

Kudos for trying to be "fair" though... Haha

Comp started at midnight (10 hours and 40 mins ago).

I checked everyone's trophy log thismorning to make sure nothing was earned between the last time I took everyone's amounts (print screens 12 hours ago) and the start of the competition (10 hours and 40 mins ago)

got a few Ultra Rares...

Unfortunately those Dungeon Siege trophies were earned at 10:58, 11:16 & 11:27 on the 15th. All were recorded as part of your starting amount. Sorry.

Unfortunately those Dungeon Siege trophies were earned at 10:58, 11:16 & 11:27 on the 15th. All were recorded as part of your starting amount. Sorry.

Meh... no problem... there are still about 5 more ultra rare trophies in the Dungeon Siege III (DLC) that i will be getting... other than that i will be working on the platinum as well as the Back to the Future trophies... nothing really spectacular...

bring it on!!! maybe i will play the LBP Move DLC packs... all ultra rares...

then again... Simba is the kink at Ultra Rare trophies, lol

He's preoccupied with LP2... Haha

It's insane how high his score is fr this comp with how few trophies he has! Definitely a man on a mission for the toughest trophies out there.

• Like 1

lol... Time Zones can be tricky...you earned all of those after midnight EST (my time..). They count and you're of to a 500 point lead!

Kudos for trying to be "fair" though... Haha

Are you sure? I'm in Eastern Standard time too. It says I earned it at 10:06 PM on my profile but doesn't say what time zone it's tracking for me, I don't see why it would be anything besides where I'm at.

Also for the totals at the top, that is just our starting totals right? Are you going to have the points earned for the comp. included in there or just next to it (like for example Mermaid - 14,608, 125 the 125 being the new points for comp, or some other way?) Just curious cause i get confused easily lmbo.

Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Good thing I was planning on spending some money on the PlayStation Store tomorrow. Although, for the sake of this competition I've chosen to scratch out "Vandal Hearts" and substitute the DLC for "Enslaved: Odyssey to the West". Plenty of competition points to be had there, and an extra $5 in my pocket for whatever.

Didn't get as much gaming in as I was planning on for having MLK Day off. Between the weather and having spent Friday around all my little nieces and nephews, I've come down with something else. Bleh.