Trophy Competiton Leaderboard & Smack Talk

HeyItsSpanky

517... This sites stamps say you earned them on the 16th.

I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud or tell you how to run " Ur contest ", but if your talking about any of these trophies :hmm: , I can't see it fair counting any of them when it clearly states earned on Jan 15.

Lil_Mermaid_GirlsDeusExHumanRevolutionTrophies-PSNProfiles.jpg

but if your not, then just forget this comment.

:rolleyes:

I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud or tell you how to run " Ur contest ", but if your talking about any of these trophies :hmm: , I can't see it fair counting any of them when it clearly states earned on Jan 15.

Lil_Mermaid_GirlsDeusExHumanRevolutionTrophies-PSNProfiles.jpg

but if your not, then just forget this comment.

:rolleyes:

Now I'm really confused... All of those are in the early morning of the 16th when I go to her trophy log!

I just looked at her list and they are all for the 16th... Simba must have pulled a different list... hmmmm, unless it shows different time stamps for everyone...

I know that when i get trophies at home it never shows the right time for the time stamp... and i have the right time zone selected too... example: i go to bed around 9pm at night (i wake up at 4am) so there is no way that i earned any trophies at 11pm unless it was on a weekend... very confusing

I'm taking it straight from her page.

and as far as the time stamp, I've changed the time zone on the site to 3 different time zones and still get the same time stamp.

this time I took a pic of when the last trophy was earned. she even said that she earned them the night prior to the beginning of the contest. :hmm:

I played "fair" and got all the Deus Ex DLC trophies before the competition started, great game, now I'm gonna start the competition, yay!! xD

Lil_Mermaid_GirlsProfile-PSNProfiles.jpg

Edited by BDKSimba

Shit! My site TZ was set way off of where I actually am. Now that I changed it to EST (GMT-500), I see hers how Simba does. Let me try to work backwards and make sure no one else has this issue. Sorry Mermaid, but your first competition trophy will be Bleak Falls Barrow from Skyrim. Does that sound accurate?

those Damn DLCs :shakefist: . it was just out of curiosity that I went and checked. hope it didn't cause too much controversity :spank: . sorry Mermaid :devil: .

Might need to apologize to a few more! Sorry guys but here are the adjustments (should be no surprises...)

Mermaid - Last trophy I had for you was Never Forget, so I have to add your 5 UR to your starting score +500

Piggie - Last trophy I had for you was Military Intelligence, so I have to add your 3 UR, 6 C and 1 UC ... +311

Sofakingdank - Last trophy I had for you was The Battles Won, so I have to add your 2 R... +20

allenbird - Last trophy I had was Killer Combo, so I have to add 2 UC to your score... +10

dgaustin - Last trophy I had was Cole Blooded, so I have to add 3 C and 1 UC to your score... +8

Sorry All... Make sure you are set to Eastern Standard Time (GMT -500) if you want to check my adjustments. Sorry to Mermaid and Piggie... big hits :(

Sorry All... Make sure you are set to Eastern Standard Time (GMT -500) if you want to check my adjustments. Sorry to Mermaid and Piggie... big hits :(

Meh, its no big deal, lol... most important part of gaming is having fun... when you stop having fun you might as well stop gaming... lucky for me im finishing up some backlog stuff and Dungeon Siege 3 Platinum and DLC was on that list :)

Good Game! - now i just need to set my time zone to match... because i don't really care all that much about time stamps other than this competition.

• Like 1

Meh, its no big deal, lol... most important part of gaming is having fun... when you stop having fun you might as well stop gaming... lucky for me im finishing up some backlog stuff and Dungeon Siege 3 Platinum and DLC was on that list :)

Good Game! - now i just need to set my time zone to match... because i don't really care all that much about time stamps other than this competition.

thumbsup.gifGame On.!!

Shit! My site TZ was set way off of where I actually am. Now that I changed it to EST (GMT-500), I see hers how Simba does. Let me try to work backwards and make sure no one else has this issue. Sorry Mermaid, but your first competition trophy will be Bleak Falls Barrow from Skyrim. Does that sound accurate?

Yes that's correct. And no need to feel sorry, I'm glad it's taken care of fairly for everyone. I feel bad like I caused extra confusion though lol. I suppose it was for the best though, better than this going unseen and then becoming a bigger issue in say, the next trophy comp. here, where they may be more members or something, and then it be found midway through the comp.

those Damn DLCs :shakefist: . it was just out of curiosity that I went and checked. hope it didn't cause too much controversity :spank: . sorry Mermaid :devil: .

I was actually going to thank you, since you saved me the trouble of taking the screenshots myself lol. I've had a hectic day and just now getting on here (I shouldn't even be here right now I need to go to bed), so I didn't have time to reply. When I read the first new post I thought to myself I need to go take a pic of the timestamps I see, but then I saw you already did, so I was glad I didn't have to.

-

-

-

I'm glad it was spanky who had his timestamp on the site wrong and not me :yay:

Quick update... Formal one will be on Friday!

1.) Allenbird (3 trophies - 420)

2.) Piggie_Pie (4 trophies - 347)

3.) Brenden3 (9 trophies - 252)

Remember that trophy rarity (of previously earned trophies) can change over time as well... Hence the increase of 420 points with only 3 trophies earned for Allenbird.

By far my favorite is Kiona05 (increase of 123 with NOTHING earned). The leaderboard growth is paying off for many!

Quick update... Formal one will be on Friday!

1.) Allenbird (3 trophies - 420)

2.) Piggie_Pie (4 trophies - 347)

3.) Brenden3 (9 trophies - 252)

Remember that trophy rarity (of previously earned trophies) can change over time as well... Hence the increase of 420 points with only 3 trophies earned for Allenbird.

By far my favorite is Kiona05 (increase of 123 with NOTHING earned). The leaderboard growth is paying off for many!

I'm down for the Competition. and glad that quite a few Members got involved.

but have to say that I'm tooootally Confused about how you are grading it.

how can someone who hasn't earned a trophy score points over someone who has.?

it seems that your counting ones total trophy points, over the " Trophy points " earned during the Contest.

I don't think it makes any sense counting a trophy that goes from " Very Rare " to " Ultra Rare " if said trophy was earned before the beginning of the Contest.

only Trophies earned after beginning of contest should be Counted and not ones overall trophy Points.

I don't think it makes any sense counting a trophy that goes from " Very Rare " to " Ultra Rare " if said trophy was earned before the beginning of the Contest.

only Trophies earned after beginning of contest should be Counted and not ones overall trophy Points.

This was my original thought when conceptualizing, but it's not easy to do. It would involve manually counting all trophies earned, and their rarity, just after the competition ends. There are already people with 20 trophies after 2 days... I don't think counting 100's will work well. It's easier to take te total increases even though there is a limitation on accuracy due to trophies earned prior to te competition changing. Think of it as measuring total increase on a rarity leaderboard over time.... Old trophies and new ones count. I'd prefer your suggestion... But it's just too difficult to do with what is available. If we had a date filter that worked along with te rarity count, we'd be all set.

This was my original thought when conceptualizing, but it's not easy to do. It would involve manually counting all trophies earned, and their rarity, just after the competition ends. There are already people with 20 trophies after 2 days... I don't think counting 100's will work well. It's easier to take te total increases even though there is a limitation on accuracy due to trophies earned prior to te competition changing. Think of it as measuring total increase on a rarity leaderboard over time.... Old trophies and new ones count. I'd prefer your suggestion... But it's just too difficult to do with what is available. If we had a date filter that worked along with te rarity count, we'd be all set.

as much as I would like to go on expressing why I disagree with said judging tactics, I think it's time I move on. ;) Game on.

Would it help if maybe 2 to 3 of use helped you count up the scores? It shouldn't be too hard to go into each members log, find the 1st trophy earned on the 16th, make a tally of the trophies marking down their rarity and adding it up. I'd be willing to tally up half of the members and you could do the other half or something. You can count mine and I'll count yours, so it's all fair and whatnot. Just a suggestion, I understand how it's currently working also.

And I have 17 points tyvm. :P

Would it help if maybe 2 to 3 of use helped you count up the scores? It shouldn't be too hard to go into each members log, find the 1st trophy earned on the 16th, make a tally of the trophies marking down their rarity and adding it up. I'd be willing to tally up half of the members and you could do the other half or something. You can count mine and I'll count yours, so it's all fair and whatnot. Just a suggestion, I understand how it's currently working also.

And I have 17 points tyvm. :P

I wouldn't be opposed to this... I was actually hoping people would post themselves but half didn't even respond to me about the starting info!