No DLC in Sweden?

I was looking through the store today, trying to find the DLC and see if I had enough, but it's nowhere to find. Could it be the infamous SCEE that again has ensured that us Nordic people won't get it because Konami either didn't have someone who could translate the info-page or couldn't be bothered to do it? I know we have missed out on DLC and games before because SCEE thinks forcing companies to write their info page of the game in our language, despite the games never being in our languages, will help us consumers...

Anyway, anyone know if it is that, or am I just blind and can't find it? And yes, for anyone wondering, there are differences between the PSN stores in Europe, it's almost like a small region lock within a region -_-'

I was looking through the store today, trying to find the DLC and see if I had enough, but it's nowhere to find. Could it be the infamous SCEE that again has ensured that us Nordic people won't get it because Konami either didn't have someone who could translate the info-page or couldn't be bothered to do it? I know we have missed out on DLC and games before because SCEE thinks forcing companies to write their info page of the game in our language, despite the games never being in our languages, will help us consumers...

Anyway, anyone know if it is that, or am I just blind and can't find it? And yes, for anyone wondering, there are differences between the PSN stores in Europe, it's almost like a small region lock within a region -_-'

Hej!

Gå in på PS store på datorn, sök på revelations. Där kan du köpa och ladda ner spelet, 55 sek kostar det. DLC kommer att ligga i din nedladdningslista på ditt PS3 :)

Mvh

Have the same problem, i guess the DLC isn't available in Europe. Can anyone please confirm this? i've searched the internet to find any details regarding the DLC  :unsure:

I've been looking for the DLC in the UK Store, so are there any plans for a release date for the DLC in Europe my game version is region 2 and thus i cannot complete the game 100% atm, which is very annoying considering the DLC was released a while ago.

The way to find the DLC in Europe seems to be by going to the PC version of the store, and buy it there (it is named Revelations, writing Castlevania when searching for it won't find it, it is only found by writing Revelations). At least that is how I found it on the Swedish store. Nowhere to be found on the PS3 PSN-store, but if you buy it on the PC store it will be in your download list on the PS3 store

• Like 2