Episode 5 : Crywolf

Telltale has just updated their Facebook with the post "The Wolf Among Us Season Finale: 'Cry Wolf' - Coming Soon!" 

Looks like we'll be getting to experience the end of Bigby's plight against the Crooked Man on a July Tuesday. They have historically updated their page the week before release, so I'd say Tuesday the 8th looks to be the day we'll get to score that sweet platinum! :) 

EDIT : This is the info floating around their page. Telltale hasn't confirmed it yet, so take it with a grain of salt. 

Here are the official Episode 5 release dates for all platforms:

• Tuesday, July 15 – PC/Mac worldwide, PlayStation 3 in North America.
• Wednesday, July 16 – Xbox 360 worldwide, PlayStation 3 in Europe.

• Thursday, July 17 – iPhone and iPad via in-app purchase.
• Near-Future – The Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita & other Mobile versions will be confirmed later.

Edited by TacticalChaos15
  • Like 1

I saw a patch for Wolf Among Us when I booted up my PS3 for Plus games, so this wouldn't surprise me.  I had a feeling we'd get Episode 4 of Walking Dead first, though.  Didn't we get In Sheep's Clothing last? Two Wolf Among Us episodes in a row seems odd.

Weird. I thought Episode 5 of TWAU would release somewhere 'round August, or September, since we already got the 4th episode last month. I thought that they would release episode 4 of TWD next, but seems they're releasing TWAU first. Well, I guess they're trying to release the episode since it's the last one, so might as well finish the series first, while leaving TWD for last. Well, I ain't complaining!

Weird. I thought Episode 5 of TWAU would release somewhere 'round August, or September, since we already got the 4th episode last month. I thought that they would release episode 4 of TWD next, but seems they're releasing TWAU first. Well, I guess they're trying to release the episode since it's the last one, so might as well finish the series first, while leaving TWD for last. Well, I ain't complaining!

well its perfect that way Lol

TWD still have 2 episodes left so the patience has too remain before the end

Edited by king1max
  • Like 1

VITA release cant be too far now ... 

Amazon has the physical release for TWAU and TWD for the Vita sometime in December so that's when I'll get to them. Those will be day one purchases for me! I love the dual telltale lists and I loved playing through TWD season 1 again on the Vita.

Telltale has just updated their Facebook with the post "The Wolf Among Us Season Finale: 'Cry Wolf' - Coming Soon!" 

Looks like we'll be getting to experience the end of Bigby's plight against the Crooked Man on a July Tuesday. They have historically updated their page the week before release, so I'd say Tuesday the 8th looks to be the day we'll get to score that sweet platinum! :) 

EDIT : This is the info floating around their page. Telltale hasn't confirmed it yet, so take it with a grain of salt. 

Here are the official Episode 5 release dates for all platforms:

• Tuesday, July 15 – PC/Mac worldwide, PlayStation 3 in North America.

• Wednesday, July 16 – Xbox 360 worldwide, PlayStation 3 in Europe.

• Thursday, July 17 – iPhone and iPad via in-app purchase.

• Near-Future – The Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita & other Mobile versions will be confirmed later.

strange... they changed the sched:

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/484728359889285121

#TheWolfAmongUs Season Finale

7/8 - PC/Mac worldwide, @PlayStation Nth Am

7/9 - @Xbox 360 worldwide, @PlayStationEU

7/10 - iOS @AppStore

It is confirmed! Telltale just confirmed it six hours ago. Here is the quote directly from their Facebook. 

"The Wolf Among Us season finale, 'Cry Wolf,' will be available for download next week. Don't miss the trailer below!

- Tues, July 8th - PC/Mac worldwide, PlayStation North America 
- Wed, July 9th - Xbox 360 worldwide, PlayStation Europe 
- Thurs, July 10th - iOS App Store worldwide