PS3 ver?

Hoenn_Squall

Nope. Its on both PS3 and Vita. I did all the online trophies on my Vita and my partner was on PS3. So it also has cross-play.

How certain are you about this?  This site is the only place where I find a reference for Monster Monpiece on the PS3.... it's not in the PS Store (US version) -- I checked last night -- and I don't see a reference for it outside the Vita on a fair-sized sample of other common/popular PS Trophy-related websites.

If you could provide some evidence to back your assertion that this is PS3 as well, I'm open to seeing it.

• Like 2

Okay, so I did some looking around too and it looks like it is only a Vita game. I guess I made a mistake. I assumed it was on PS3 since PSNProfiles lists it as a PS3 game and my partners messages were saying 'Sent from PlayStation 3 System'. So I guess my partner was just using their PS3 to message me since when you play the game online, if you go to the PSVita Dashboard you end up losing connection to the matches.

PSNProfiles should fix it or at least if they know something we don't know then let people know about it.

~~Also, side note...next time when you have an issue with something said...don't be so uptight like you are better than everyone else. Word your sentences more carefully. This sentence "If you could provide some evidence to back your assertion that this is PS3 as well, I'm open to seeing it." was not needed to be said or you could have worded it differently.

• 1 month later...

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus is also another game, that lists, it has a vita version, which it doesn't. I think maybe they where in the works, but canceled before it was too late. So I guess these are the only 2 games I know about that have that issue, I'm sure there's more.

Another one:

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad

Wasn't looking for it either.

Edited by bcks007
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Okay, so I did some looking around too and it looks like it is only a Vita game. I guess I made a mistake. I assumed it was on PS3 since PSNProfiles lists it as a PS3 game and my partners messages were saying 'Sent from PlayStation 3 System'. So I guess my partner was just using their PS3 to message me since when you play the game online, if you go to the PSVita Dashboard you end up losing connection to the matches.

PSNProfiles should fix it or at least if they know something we don't know then let people know about it.

~~Also, side note...next time when you have an issue with something said...don't be so uptight like you are better than everyone else. Word your sentences more carefully. This sentence "If you could provide some evidence to back your assertion that this is PS3 as well, I'm open to seeing it." was not needed to be said or you could have worded it differently.

The point is that it's also listed as PSV/PS3 on PSN, so PSNP can't do much about it.

It's a fault on PSN side. Plus... I can't even imagine how this game could be played on PS3 :D Rubbing girls with sticks? :D

Plus... if there was actually someone so brave to play it on a big TV (unless he/she was alone at home :D)

• 7 months later...

Rubbing girls with sticks? :D

That sounds suggestive.

Plus... if there was actually someone so brave to play it on a big TV (unless he/she was alone at home :D)

You rang? Then again, I'm pretty much alone at home. I watch a lot of my anime on my TV by hooking up my computer with an HDMI cable. If I can watch a game of materialization shiritori on a big tv, there's not really much that I can't watch on it.

Edited by kuuhaku

That sounds suggestive.

And probably harder to do... I mean, we all want to strip lolis monster musume ASAP, right? :awesome:

You rang? Then again, I'm pretty much alone at home. I watch a lot of my anime on my TV by hooking up my computer with an HDMI cable. If I can watch a game of materialization shiritori on a big tv, there's not really much that I can't watch on it.

tumblr_m1644jgojj1qb647mo1_500.gif

• 5 months later...

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus is also another game, that lists, it has a vita version, which it doesn't. I think maybe they where in the works, but canceled before it was too late. So I guess these are the only 2 games I know about that have that issue, I'm sure there's more.

Another one:

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad

Wasn't looking for it either.

There's also Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus . It's listed as PSV/PS3 but it's only on Vita

Plus... I can't even imagine how this game could be played on PS3 :D Rubbing girls with sticks? :D

Have you played Agarest 2? That game even have Move support for that one mini-game....

My wife watched me do that stuff...

Oh, and it reminds me about this game as well...

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/2173-Summer-Challenge-Trophy-Guide

Edited by MMDE

Well, Agarest 2 has been released before Vita, but you do have a point...

Still, it's gotta be shitty without directly touching...

I totally forgot about the massage mini game...

Where you actually push your stick around to touch them on various parts, but yeah, it's not the same as rubbing your hand and fingers over them.

And to anyone wondering, yes, you had to do that stuff with a lot of characters to get the platinum trophy.

Edited by MMDE

And to anyone wondering, yes, you had to do that stuff with a lot of characters to get the platinum trophy.

You didn't HAVE to do it; there are other ways to raise a heroine's affection to the necessary levels.  But doing it by way of the massage mini-game is by far the quickest and most efficient way to do so.

Are you sure?

Yes: Heroine affection can also be raised by having them in the main battle party.  It's an incredibly time-consuming process, because it takes several hundred battles to see a noticeable impact, but if you're willing to invest the time and energy you can avoid the massage minigame and/or make amends for screwing it up.