What!?!? Reported for offensive ship

spy2705

The only reason this thread is still open is because I want to see this dick ship. Definitely not in a gay way either.

Parker

How can i post a pic lol

nzf58m.jpg

A quick replica not the actual one but similar

Its no that it looks like a dick lol

Oh haha i made a dick ship :( and they reported me i only made it for the trophy lol

Yes haha :( forgot

I am CRYING right now! Cheers bro - thread of the day month!  :lol:

EDIT: I laughed for about 20 minutes at this whole thread I really don't know why. This is why I love the internet <3

Edited by Animated_JoeJoe

How can i post a pic lol

A quick replica not the actual one but similar

Its no that it looks like a dick lol

That's it?! It barely looks like anything.

Wow, whoever moderates the Resogun ships needs to lighten up. 

Given the response from Sony I was expecting a gigantic, flesh coloured, veiny phallus with hairy balls. 

• Like 1

Now that my friend, is more like it. Although I suppose I should feel a little ashamed, my wife walked in the room while I was laughing at that, looked at me, shook her head in disappointment and walked back out.

This is a perfect example of why we can't upload personal avatars on PSN, there'd be cock and balls all over the place.

Parker

Hahahahahhhahaha

That is hailours can't stop laughing lol

Yea this forums would be the next chat routtle haha

Space: The final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship, Pen15. Its 5 year mission, to explore strange new holes. To seek out new life and new positions. To boldly penetrate where no man has gone before

You guys are some funny fuckers never thought this forum had such an amzaing community thanks for a whole day laughing.

Please don't close this thread it's getting so intersteing and funny <3

I salute you

DICKSHIP FTW

What you guys think of these masterpieces going with our trend and topic lool...

o91qft.jpg

Also... How my spaceship looks in space

2cz1noz.jpg

Edited by spy2705

I made dick snow in Tearaway and they suspended me. Fuck Sony.

i remember playing LBP2 with a friend of mine, he asked me to finish an X4 part with him in one of the story mode levels, then we joined two other people game, one of them is playing with a sackboy with a naked like tune and sticking an item " that looks like he mad by him self " which looks like a Dick. though my friend got the prize bubble in the X4 part that he wanted but, i bet the guy with the sackboy with the boner thingy is been warned or suspended by now. 

i remember playing LBP2 with a friend of mine, he asked me to finish an X4 part with him in one of the story mode levels, then we joined two other people game, one of them is playing with a sackboy with a naked like tune and sticking an item " that looks like he mad by him self " which looks like a Dick. though my friend got the prize bubble in the X4 part that he wanted but, i bet the guy with the sackboy with the boner thingy is been warned or suspended by now. 

A couple of friends and I made this huge Dinosaur with a hairy dick and nazi symbols and called the masterpiece Fellatiosaurus back in LBP1, good times ;D

Edited by LovesAnInjection

Jesus Christ this thread :lol:

For a moment i felt sad was like wtf iam getting banned

Then this you guys reminded me of the dickship that a guy saw with my name... Damn i forget so much

The rest is history :P

Edited by spy2705