What!?!? Reported for offensive ship

spy2705

For a moment i felt sad was like wtf iam getting banned

Then this you guys reminded me of the dickship that a guy saw with my name... Damn i forget so much

The rest is history :P

Seriously though, when you showed the pic and said "I found a one like i done actually but mine was smaller enjoy" I nearly fell off my chair.

• Like 1

A couple of friends and I made this huge Dinosaur with a hairy dick and nazi symbols and called the masterpiece Fellatiosaurus back in LBP1, good times ;D

did you manage to publish it?

Mm is heavily insist that no one should post a pic or something about their bottom or something.

I made dick snow in Tearaway and they suspended me. Fuck Sony.

Oh god...I may have done the same with the snow last night...luckily I've had my PSVita on airplane mode since forever. Looks like I will be in that state forever until I finish it haha.

I can understand Resogun causing issues, but Tearaway? It isn't like someone else is walking through the game world looking at giant johnson snowflakes is it? If it is, i'm screwed, pretty much everything i've created in there is inappropriate.

lol, that is hilarious - I remember me and some friends found a community-made level in LittleBigPlanet back in the day with some random non-suggestive name like "Metal Gear Solid", but when we joined it, it was just a bunch of dicks, lol! So we reported it and it asked us to take a photo of the offensive content, so we took the picture of us all grabbing and hanging from the dicks as the report abuse image, haha

Good times, lol - This thread is gold, haha

Edited by BlindMango

• 1 year later...