Atelier Rorona Plus Trophy loading issues...

This is for the PLUS version of this game that just came out (June 24th 2014) in NA...

I noticed that there is a trophy loading issue for this game... the trophies only load on my Vita and not the overall PSN list.

1.  Why isn't there a trophy list for this game?  Trophies only show up on the Vita trophy list and they don't sync to the overall trophy list... as well as this site not having them.

2.  Has anyone else purchased the PLUS version of this game and playing it?  I can't be the only one...

• Like 1

I did notice that there isn't any Atelier rorona plus trophy list on here, I bought it for the vita, but didn't try it yet because still waiting to get a vita :D

Hopefully someone will put the trophies on here, just a matter of time i think.

• Like 1

2.  Has anyone else purchased the PLUS version of this game and playing it?  I can't be the only one...

yea i bought this and noticed the same thing day 1. i keep trying to sync them; assuming they will have been added to the psn or whatever. im very surprised that they are still not working. so dont worry you are not alone.

I did notice that there isn't any Atelier rorona plus trophy list on here, I bought it for the vita, but didn't try it yet because still waiting to get a vita :D

Hopefully someone will put the trophies on here, just a matter of time i think.

The trophies and games auto-populate so the issue of them not showing up on this site likely has to do with the fact that they don't sync correctly

yea i bought this and noticed the same thing day 1. i keep trying to sync them; assuming they will have been added to the psn or whatever. im very surprised that they are still not working. so dont worry you are not alone.

Yeah, i noticed it day one as well but figured it would have been fixed or something... At least see the trophies on a trophy site by now...

Oh well... trophies have lost their luster anyway, lol...

Thanks for the replies!

I read about this on another forum. According to a member that claims they contacted Sony, the game's trophies are not registered with the servers yet. That is the only info I could find. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Here is the URL for the forum I read this at:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/726470-atelier-rorona-plus-the-alchemist-of-arland/69551288

Edited by Light_of_Yes