Ninja DLC (3rd DLC pack)

Nelson_

I hope we don't have another 6 tier boss battle like the 1st dlc, that was really annoying to do on Fury.

It wasn't that difficult. The thing that worries me the most is defeating Kisuke's and Momohime's bosses again. Oh, and don't forget about the caves of evil.

a97.gif

Thought? I really don't mind paying another $5 for this DLC...love the game...

It wasn't that difficult. The thing that worries me the most is defeating Kisuke's and Momohime's bosses again. Oh, and don't forget about the caves of evil.

hmmm..caves are somehow easy if you just mastered all the ability/skills available IMO... in fury though.. that's different story >_<

4 dlc trophy packs with 24 trophies total,

4 of them are gold so gona be a nice mess up on my psn profile ratio for sure lol.

number of trophies and gold trophies doesn't matter, story DLCs are usually 180 or 195 points worth each in any game.

Also you're saying that you care about completition ratio, and yet you're missing 360 points (2 golds + plat) - almost as much as 2 DLCs are worth.

But yeah, it's easier to blame developers than admit your own ignorance :)

So I assume we will be getting more "Complete... on Fury mode" stuff? Sigh...

It's actually the best part of the game ;)

hmmm... so... grinding.. grinding...crap...

I just wish the new ninja's fighting style were better than Okoi and Gonbe (pls pls pls at least be better than Gonbe) and better story... 

I actually liked Gonbe's fighting style more than Okoi, mostly because Okoi really only had two styles with the third being time limited and infrequent to use ( Like a Devil Trigger but worse).

Gonbe's styles initially seemed lame to me but when you level them up and give them good supporting equipment they can be really good.

number of trophies and gold trophies doesn't matter, story DLCs are usually 180 or 195 points worth each in any game.

Also you're saying that you care about completition ratio, and yet you're missing 360 points (2 golds + plat) - almost as much as 2 DLCs are worth.

But yeah, it's easier to blame developers than admit your own ignorance :)

Your saying i don't care about completition ratio cause i didn't do the fury mode?

lol your saying it as if it was a cake walk, let's see... 921 did platinum it in 29,315 owners.

DLC is still DLC though, why should i buy it for the sake of completition?

you can call me whatever you want, only voiced my opinion here so there is no need to get that serious or mad at me ~___~;

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

Your saying i don't care about completition ratio cause i didn't do the fury mode?

lol your saying it as if it was a cake walk , let's see... 921 did platinum it in 29,315 owners.

Yes, it's hard, but not overly hard - around 7/10. I believe that any gamer with enough effort could beat it (which is not true for 9-10/10 games).

DLC is still DLC though, why should i buy it for the sake of completition?

Because you care about completition ratio and that is how completition ratio is defined by Sony and/or PSNP?

you can call me whatever you want, only voiced my opinion here so there is no need to get so serious or mad at me ~___~;

One time is okay and I can understand it, but whining about it everywhere? Especially after you stated that you don't care anymore? :P

I actually liked Gonbe's fighting style more than Okoi, mostly because Okoi really only had two styles with the third being time limited and infrequent to use ( Like a Devil Trigger but worse).

But the same applies to Gonbe - his third style is very limited too. But once you unlock last skill...

I liked Okoi more, just because her first style is faster and more elegant :D Also I disliked Gonbe air dodges - they don't feel smooth :(

But the same applies to Gonbe - his third style is very limited too. But once you unlock last skill...

But honestly it was really useful to increase spirit gauge of the other weapons when sickle gets destroyed (and you had bonus quickdraw). What was his last skill by the way?

I liked Okoi more, just because her first style is faster and more elegant :D

Me too. Her fighting style is the most comfortable of the all characters.

Gonbe's styles initially seemed lame to me but when you level them up and give them good supporting equipment they can be really good.

for me Okoi > Gonbe - sure the strategy jump over head -> quickdraw -> sickle special arts (specially when you get the final technique and skill) is awesome but i really really hate his bamboo spear.... last hit will thrust, can't break samurai's swords, delay in arial dash attack... and I love the raining cats, i know crappy damage but ehehehe... *nya*... but storywise i liked Gonbe's story more better ^_^

Quickdraw repairs all weapons. Basically this allow spamming sickles non-stop (spam them until you break them, that gives you quickdraw -> quickdraw -> spirit gauge full again).

this is what makes me saves/make me survived in caves.... but somehow seems to be a little OP IMO.... 

so I just found out I messed up my saves and noticed I have 2 save slots made for Okoi and Gonbe's Fury run... restarted Gonbe's Fury mode and heck... I did worse than my first run... defeated the crows in level 20ish ~_~

has any R3 players played this now? I've just read this in Muramasa Rebirth's Wiki page:

• Arashimaru (嵐丸?): The protagonist of the third arc of Genroku Kaikitan, a long haired male ninja who attacks by throwing kunai and bombs, in addition to swinging akusarigama. He is able to summon a giant white snake by the name of Shirohebi which covers a large area on the screen. Arashimaru flees after destroying the holy mirror of a shrine, and is cursed for seven nights as divine punishment, with waves of assassins chasing after him.

his fighting style sounds like a normal ninja enemy... hmmm hmmm... a projectile character eh.... interesting... 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the ability spirit storm unlocked.  It says restores spirit during an area attack.  Isn't an area attack when you switch weapons?  I do that, when they are flashing, and he does the attack, but nothing happens to my spirit.  Even if the weapon I am switching to is half full, and I have tried it with the ability in different slots (switching from/switching to) nothing happens.  Anyone have an idea?

i think the game needs another patch... I have even unlocked the last stuff in techniques/skills but I don't even freaking know what it does...

EHE... like speaking of the Devil... new patch available for download... fixed some stuffs... finally figured out what is the last skill...

Edited by jeieem