online pass

Kirbz

my neighbor recently bought dirt 3 at walmart. he bought it new/sealed.

he doesnt really know how to redeem that kind of stuff, so he asked me for help. being a good neighbor, i agreed.

first, i went ahead and entered the online pass in the playstation store. i got an error, i tried again, making sure i typed in everything correctly, and failed again. i then began to read the instructions on the paper with the code, and it said to go to a website and redeem the code there to get the code. i went on the computer and to that website, and typed in the code again, i included my email and did the captcha thing. it still failed.

so my question is, how do i redeem the code?

this is what the code looks like

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

post-94-0-68347200-1326756465_thumb.jpg

Hum.

Well, I don't know much about this specific game. Maybe it'd be worth contacting the developer over, if you have the patience for it.

i was thinking about going back to walmart with him and trade it for a new copy........... but if that doesnt work ill try contacting the company

Instructions

• Please enter the words you see in the box, in order and separated by a space. Doing so helps prevent automated programs from abusing this service.
  • If you are not sure what the words are, either enter your best guess or click the reload button next to the distorted words.
  • Visually impaired users can click the audio button to hear a set of words that can be entered instead of the visual challenge.
  • Still need help? Contact us

From the captcha...did you follow those directions? I'm thinking that this might be the problem. Inputting inproper passwords. I cycled thru a bunch and I couldn't make out 80% of what word was what. I also looked over the website and didn't see any expiration date, but the game did come out almost a year ago, so it may have expired.

I'd try the code a couple times more then send a nastygram to codemasters via e-mail about it.

From the captcha...did you follow those directions? I'm thinking that this might be the problem. Inputting inproper passwords. I cycled thru a bunch and I couldn't make out 80% of what word was what. I also looked over the website and didn't see any expiration date, but the game did come out almost a year ago, so it may have expired.

I'd try the code a couple times more then send a nastygram to codemasters via e-mail about it.

i just tried again, and this is the message i get

Sorry, this isn't a valid code / Désolé, ce code n'est pas valable

The code that shows up on that paper has a 8 digit/letter code right? If so theres a website on that paper that you have to go to, to redeem that code the code given to you on the Dirt 3 VIP Online paper and then you generate it for a code that you can use to redeem it on the PlayStation network it has 12 digits/letters. Hope this helps. I struggled with the same thing when I purchased this game, this is what I did, and it looks like you did the same thing as me, so just contact them if you keep having the same problem.