PS3 version crashes all the time

pandairo

On the ps4 version did you have the problem with the mailbox? It took me atleast 3 minutes to open it just because it wanted to connect to facebook and after some loading time it said can't connect, i believe it crashed my account since i can no longer log in on my ps4 :(

Same thing happening on the PS4 version. Yesterday I had no issues with it but today it keeps crashing. Don't think it's anything to do with the mailbox as it happens randomly. After crashing about 4 times it now seems back to normal and working fine. 

PSV version of the game is just terrible - awful frame drops (sometimes it looks more like a slide show than a game, srsly), and it crashes all the time.

Still got 5 or 6 planets left, when I'm done I'll delete it asap

• Like 1

OK, just got 100% and can confirm you don't need any DLC.

LOTs of crashes though (20+) during my playthrough, which all seemed to occur when pressing on an NPC's "cloud" icon (the one you select when you want to summon something for them). So although it's a laid-back, sweet-natured game, I don't think I'd want to play it again in PS4 to 'double up' on trophies...

Just %100 the game, and even Leveled up to 14(MAX). While RE-Visiting every single planet again(Excluding DLC).

The Game Only Crashed on Me 3 times Max, On the PS3(all 3 were while i tried to Summon Something).

Also I keeped Declining To link Facebook...it Annoyed having to Decline, but it might have helped a bit.

Also I played While Online too.

Started playing it on Vita. I've been on 2 planets and it crashed 3 times - while or after summoning an item. Also frame drops were just unbearable.

So I moved to PS3, and so far it's been one planet = one crash. No FB linked and I'm playing online. I'll try offline, though, hopefully it helps. I've even noticed slight frame drops on PS3 version. How in seven hells could they release this thing? Don't they test it in Sony?