PS3 version crashes all the time

pandairo

I just got into the game and starting to like it, then it crashed twice on me on ps3. Is there a way to go back to the system menu after the game crashes? I had to turn off my ps3 cause I didn't know how to get out of it, none of the buttom seemed to work. I'm new to PS3 and still learning.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Even now, this game is a mess on ps3, don't even want to try it on vita. Crashed like 5 times and when I had 2 trophies left (ending story and all planets complete) it glitched and I couldnt advance!!!

Played the ps4 version until that point, crosssaved and from that point, managed to do 100% in both versions. Remember the cross-save with this game doesn't autopop trophies, it will carry your advance in the story and items though.

Seriously, the game itself is quite funny with its quirky humor, but I would stay far from any version that is not the ps4 one.

• 1 year later...

I've completed PS3 version 3 years ago and now I barely remember the game had/has huge crashing problem.

I also installed it on VITA but when I saw framedrops (slideshow version of the game) I instanlty deleted it ♻️

For 100% sure I was playing offline (and my life is faceBug free).

Soon i'll play PS4 version because I want little relax my mind (after destruction thanks to Let It Die) and I hope I'll still enjoy the game ?

Edited by bratMario
Just completed PS4 version, didn't crash even once :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I started this game in 2014 and decided to finish it up now (working on those old E rank games). Unfortunately, the Vita version crashes all the time for me, usually when using the "gift scanner". And just now it crashed when summoning. I'm on the third planet and had about seven or eight crashes so far. It's an OLED Vita, most recent OS version (no CFW, all original). No idea what to do about this.