Super Street Fighter title misses 'IV' (bug?)

Hmm, that's odd how it's like that. This website takes the names in exactly as they are on PSN, I see it's currently "SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV" on PSN though, so either it originally didn't have the "IV" as the title when the list was published day one and the developer came back and edited the title on PSN, or maybe something happened over time with the name on this website, etc...

Either way, Sly will probably catch this thread and fix it, but if not I'll notify him of the error this weekend ;) Thanks for pointing that out!

Hmm, that's odd how it's like that. This website takes the names in exactly as they are on PSN, I see it's currently "SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV" on PSN though, so either it originally didn't have the "IV" as the title when the list was published day one and the developer came back and edited the title on PSN, or maybe something happened over time with the name on this website, etc...

Either way, Sly will probably catch this thread and fix it, but if not I'll notify him of the error this weekend ;) Thanks for pointing that out!

Yeah, I checked PSN myself before posting this, because I figured thats how it worked. Thanks!

Thought this has been brought up before ...

Edit : https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/6157-many-game-titles-missing-number-at-end/?hl=%2Bsuper+%2Bstreet+%2Bfighter So looks like it should have been fixed before ?

I did search before making this thread and it didn't come up. My apologies.

I only just noticed it today, and I'm usually pretty sharp on these sort of things. Maybe it's a recurring thing?

Edited by Ric