Worst online ever

never played it yet and i know that this is about pixeljunk shooter ultimate. but to me the games who will take the cake is.

Tomb Raider- single player is really good but the online... well as much as it don't lag more often though i saw a player online that killed 3 other player one by one in a match and they're in the level of 13, 48 and 50 no matter how many time they shoot / blow him he seemed not getting affected, also i swear seen my character been fly out of the map a couple of times due to some lags, when that's happen i cannot take controls until the match end.

none of that matter, what matter is that the multiplayer is boring and dull, most of the time it's empty. people jump all over the place like bunnies to be a hard targets, you don't jump like them you'll be an easy prey, now with the router trick no one is even bother to get the trophies the normal way which is an over kill to TR multiplayer.

other horrible mention.

Dead nation- whether you're playing the ps3 or ps4 version the online is laggy, luckily i plated the ps3's in offline co-op with my brother.

Resident Evil 5. thank god that you can plat it without unlocking the online trophies. 

• Like 1

this is exactly why i've always wanted the mp finish percentage to be totally seperate from the main finish percentage just like dlc so games can be fully finished without bein affected by rubbish online modes...

i've missed out on some great mp games cause nearly all the big titles i've wanted have issues online in some way...

I haven't experienced issues that severe, but I do agree the multiplayer isn't that great. There are definitely a lot of connection issues trying to play against someone, and people do quit early. Otherwise, I end up getting people who absolutely destroy me in that game. Their matchmaking could also be better, I don't want to be on Saturn and get asked to play against someone on the Sun. 

• Like 1

its a close contest between which game gets the most quitters, this or fifa... on every fifa game there is so many quitters that you have to change from thrashin ppl to handin them the match just to get the match finished lol quitters online are fuckin nightmares...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

Yeah it's a tough one. I had a LOT of fun with the online matches when I could actually find a game. The main issue though, as you guys have mentioned, was the connection issues. I spent upwards of 15 minutes trying to find a single game sometimes; and then the other player often just quit :'(

it's a shame, because the strategy for the online matches was very interesting :P

• 3 months later...

I'm looking forward to this with great fear. Just cleared the single player and since it's a free PS+ game with a plat...

Edit: I've given up as well on this one. Just giving up, just not getting the plat because of this online crap. This is why I hate online trophies.

Edited by Sikatiiker

• 4 weeks later...

never played it yet and i know that this is about pixeljunk shooter ultimate. but to me the games who will take the cake is.

Tomb Raider- single player is really good but the online... well as much as it don't lag more often though i saw a player online that killed 3 other player one by one in a match and they're in the level of 13, 48 and 50 no matter how many time they shoot / blow him he seemed not getting affected, also i swear seen my character been fly out of the map a couple of times due to some lags, when that's happen i cannot take controls until the match end.

none of that matter, what matter is that the multiplayer is boring and dull, most of the time it's empty. people jump all over the place like bunnies to be a hard targets, you don't jump like them you'll be an easy prey, now with the router trick no one is even bother to get the trophies the normal way which is an over kill to TR multiplayer.

other horrible mention.

Dead nation- whether you're playing the ps3 or ps4 version the online is laggy, luckily i plated the ps3's in offline co-op with my brother.

Resident Evil 5. thank god that you can plat it without unlocking the online trophies. 

I never experienced lag in TR's MP, and I didn't use the router trick either (did the wins legit on PS3 and PS4) so saying "no one is even bother to get the trophies the normal way" is incorrect.

As for PixelJunk, it is so unbalanced. If you start late (like I have) everyone has all the OP weapons and it's almost impossible for a newcomer to even have a chance, because before you know it they've killed you and it's their turn.