Post Your Afrika Pictures

RedEye420

Gotta love this thread. I played and platted Afrika like 3 years ago, but luckily I still have some photos I downloaded from the game. 

Probably I have more than these ones I didn't download, I'll check up on the game one of these days. :)

AFRIKA_8.png

AFRIKA_9.png

AFRIKA_3.png

AFRIKA_5.png

AFRIKA_14.png

AFRIKA_4.png

P.S. : I BADLY want Afrika 2 on PS4!

• Like 3

Sorry for a little non related question, but has this game come a little rare? All I can find is the Japanese import :o

Yes it's very difficult to find a US version of the game at a reasonable price. It's a 6 year old game yet it still costs around the price of a new AAA game to buy.

P.S. : I BADLY want Afrika 2 on PS4!

Won't happen, at least not in the west because the first game sold terribly there hence why it never made it to Europe.

@LovesAnInjection Yeah, the game is pretty rare. I bought it mint at the equivalent of 50 dollars (I imported it from the US), but it was completely worth it for me. It lasted me 80 hours of gameplay. It was very addicting and full of surprises. Anyway it's not rarer than Aquanaut's Holiday (150~ dollars for a copy on ebay), that's the game that I will probably never play.  :unsure:

Afrika is a beautiful game, it surely has pros and cons, but if you'd like to play a relaxing and satisfying game, especially on these summer afternoons, you should buy it.

Here's another batch of photos I made a couple years ago, I reinstalled the game just for downloading on the HDD the coolest photos.  :lol:

Hope you like them, and I hope these help you to give the game a try!

AFRIKA.png

AFRIKA_3.png

AFRIKA_7.png

AFRIKA_8.png

AFRIKA_14.png

AFRIKA_16.png

AFRIKA_17.png

AFRIKA_5.png  AFRIKA_6.png

AFRIKA_10.png AFRIKA_20.png

AFRIKA_1.png

AFRIKA_13.png

AFRIKA_9.png

Edited by RainyDusk
  • Like 3

Great pictures, Rainy! For those of you who haven't played the game it is really awesome. The platinum is a bit lengthy, but the game is super relaxing and enjoyable. If you like African wildlife at all, get this game. I must have made a really great decision because I transferred a rental from Gamefly into a purchase and only spent about $25-$30 on this game. I really love it. Well worth the effort for platinum. Keep those pictures coming! Next time I have a chance I will get on and export some more photos.