Buying The Last of Us: Remastered - Should I or Shouldn't I?

FluffyAssassin64

Buying The Last of Us: Remastered  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be purchasing The Last of Us: Remastered?

• Yes, and I haven't yet played it on PS3 so I'm excited!
    • Yes, and I've played campaign on PS3 but I'll play it again
    • Yes, and I've played both campaign and MP on the PS3
    • Yes, and I've played everything and purchased DLC on PS3
    • No, I've already played it to death so I've got no interest in buying or playing it again
    • No, I'm still playing and enjoying it on PS3 so don't see the point
    • No, I didn't really like it on PS3 so I don't think I'll ever play it again
    • No, and I haven't yet played it / don't want to play it / looks boring
  2. 2. Should I buy The Last of Us: Remastered?

Personally, i will be getting it even though i bought the PS3 edition as well as the Season Pass, and am in the middle of trying to get the Platinum.

I'll probably leave it a month or two after getting Platinum before i get it on PS4. When i do, I'll trade in my PS3 copy to get a bit of money off it.

This game is so breathtaking, it more than warrants a further purchase on next-gen. Probably the best game on PS3 in my opinion.

I predict the MP will remain reasonably active on the PS3 version for now. Many people still don't have a PS4 just yet.

• Like 1

Unlikely for me to get it. Already have the platinum. It's like when I decided to get the FFX/X-2 Remaster. I beat it to plat standard ages ago, yet I decided to get it because I hadn't played it in a long time and it's a trip down memory lane.

With TLoU, the game's 13 months old. 13 months is not long enough to give it a remaster. Plus there's also the fact that the MP is still censored in the majority of regions which is stupid. If you're going to make it the "Definitive" edition, at least offer the full experience to everybody, not the minority.

I already bought the game 3x and gonna buy it a fourth time now lol

I just got the game today, but there's one problem, there are no trophies, is this a problem or there will be a patch?

Probably no trophies until the day of release