Hello

Sparrow-Hawk

Thanks guys.

Huh, even I'm labeled as Dirty...

What did I do to "cheat"? If I don't mind being labeled as Dirty but I don't remember anything I cheated to get tropies.

Unless if you mean certain EDF players whose I befriended seems to have alternative "savedata" to passby indirectly involves with me...?

Great. I guess there is nothing I can do to rid of this since I was labeled as confirmed... Huh

Thanks for info, I will continue to post if my curiousity rises up.

Thanks guys.

Huh, even I'm labeled as Dirty...

What did I do to "cheat"? If I don't mind being labeled as Dirty but I don't remember anything I cheated to get tropies.

Unless if you mean certain EDF players whose I befriended seems to have alternative "savedata" to passby indirectly involves with me...?

Great. I guess there is nothing I can do to rid of this since I was labeled as confirmed... Huh

Thanks for info, I will continue to post if my curiousity rises up.

First, welcome to the site and hopefully you will continue to be involved in the forums.  Let me clarify something, you have not been reported for cheating.  You are also on the clean list.  The dirty list just includes both cheaters AND non-cheaters.  An easy way to see if you haven't been reported is to look at your profile and see if you have a country and world ranking.  If you do, then you are still clean.

Above is clearly posting but why does it say he has no posts?

I think post made in the introduction forums do not count.

Ah that's surely huge misunderstanding for like that. I thought dirty list includes only dirty players so that's why I came here to figure out why.

So I guess there is a flaw in dirty list system huh?

After reading all posts related to the dirty list, I remembered something I gotta complete on EDF 2025 despite I plat'ed it because "dirty" made me realized I was partnered up with a certain player have heavyload of HP (obviously alternative "savedata") so I will have to defeat some mission with my own (and my pride) because I got gold trophies but with cheat methods which I was completely unaware of.

I know I sounded like paranoid but I just do my own things to honor my efforts.

Also, I have questions for the digital copy and the actual disc for trophies/consoles...

What happen if you purchase the digital one for Vita however at same time you download the PS3 version in digital,

1#. Will you have two trophy lists updated at your own personal trophy collection?

2#. Is it possible for you encounter yourself to boost up yourself at Vita / PS3 online version or what?

I'd really like to avoid being parthered with certain players with dirty/cheat methods

so how do I know if there are any difference to label from the normal players in online network?