[Game] Who's your Profile's "Latest Visitor"

DarknessKey92

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@LuciaRosethorn visited my profile last :)

I like her avatar.

Also her taste in Legend of Zelda and Dragon Quest series is sweet ?

I want to get more into the Dragon Quest series. In my physical collection, I currently own Dragon Quest 3 for Game Boy Color

I am interested in getting the PS4 Dragon Quest games (Builders and Warriors I and II). Will we ever get DQXI?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

@LuciaRosethorn visited my profile last :)

I like her avatar.

Also her taste in Legend of Zelda and Dragon Quest series is sweet 1f44c.png

I want to get more into the Dragon Quest series. In my physical collection, I currently own Dragon Quest 3 for Game Boy Color

I am interested in getting the PS4 Dragon Quest games (Builders and Warriors I and II). Will we ever get DQXI?

Thank you about the avatar, it's just a girl from Freedom Wars. ^_^ Dragon Quest is a great series, I haven't played many but enough for it to be my second favourite game series. Builders is a nice little minecraft game and Heroes is like Dynasty Warriors which a lot of people didn't like but I really love it, the English voice acting is terrible... I do believe we are getting Dragon Quest XI but I could be wrong.

@skateak Was the last person to visit, sorry for giving you a notification. I didn't want to mess up the thread xD