Aggregated Clubs Page

So, I was thinking I could be fun to have the stats for all the clubs (100% and Platinum) of each game you have, in a single page.

I made an example, rather crude, but it manages to give you an idea of what I am talking about.

This is only for the 100% clubs, it took me 2 hours, so I'm not gonna try and create an example of the platinum clubs too :awesome:

(click to get full size)

aeb053367065ff2c3d05412d1ed85675.jpg

I know the information is already there on the club pages in each game, but when you start to have a hundred games it gets kinda hard to check them all :hmm:

Edited by DocDoomII
  • Like 3

If I remember correctly, the information displayed on a game's club is generated and automatically displayed each time you click the link, meaning the data for who is number 1, 2, 3, etc. isn't actually stored in any database. If that's the case, a page like this isn't feasible to create, even though it would be FREAKIN SWEET. The way you have it laid out is really nice though. I hope I'm wrong and it can be done.

• Like 1

Sadly Sly said that it can't be done (it's as you said), because to do it you'd need to store the data somewhere and it would be in the order of gigabytes...

Edited by DocDoomII