Save file got deleted?

Zanreo

So, I've been playing Tearaway, but the last time i started up the game my save file was just... gone? I went to the "switch" option on the menu (which is where I assume I'm loading save files from? Since there's no "load" button, also when I start up it seems to start as a new game instead of my last saved game and I have to switch? At least I saw this after saving at the first level) but there I saw both my save files had been reset to the very start of the game. All my save data gone.

Happened another time too, though that time it wasn't too bad since I was still at the first few levels and could quickly get to that point again.

Anything I'm doing wrong? What should I do to avoid this?

Edited by Zanreo

Happened to me too, just stay away from the quit game options, they seem to cause it. Just save then close tab.

Don't know what causes it exactly, but I'm $100% sure it's something to do with those pesky menus.

If that doesn't work, you could try only having one save game, or just never quitting tearaway until you plat it, which is what I did.

Edited by Saltyie

Alright, what I do is usually just save the game, which makes it load as if I had just started it up again and then I close it (doesn't feel safe to close while it's still loading)

Oh well, guess I'll just replay it, it's not exactly the worst game to replay.

• 6 months later...